POWRful Photo Gallery Slider

Create stunning shoppable product image gallery or lookbook

Free plan available

Parvai

Location India

it is terrible, slow & every now and then there is some change done on it by the developers...frustrating experience. i have been trying to post a gallery on a page on my site. all this while it was fuctional. today is doesn't give me that option. Also, the app slows down my site

ALL IN ONE OPENER

Location Finland

Free plan cannot be used, because powr branding ruins it totally. do not waste your time with this app at least if you are not going to buy the better version

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your opinion. We do offer a free version of this app for our customers who wish to give it a try before they purchase or they are welcome to continue using the free version that has POWr branding on it. We do appreciate you taking the time to let us know how you feel. Feel free to reach us directly at our support page if you wish to get further assistance or wish to chat with one of our support reps to get you taken care of.

MJ Photography LLC

I would not use this app. There customer support was terrible. They completely screwed up my website and then would not fix it. I had to find another app one day before going live with my website.

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

I wanted to reach out to apologize for the support experience you received, and I also wanted to reiterate that we didn't make any changes to your website. We actually don't even have access to your website.

If you're still looking to use our app, feel free to reply to our last correspondence and we'll do our best to help get you set up. Apologies again for the confusion and difficulty caused by all of this.

tr3Designs

Time spent using app 41 minutes

I could not add this app to my website. I click the "Create Plugin" button on the dashboard page, and the console gave me a cross origin error; none of the buttons work. This app looked to be very promising but I'm very disappointed now.

February First

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 4 years

I hate this app. Now it's suddenly not working without sending an email regarding the problem. I check my website and see that all galleries disappear

The Birds Eye Club

Location Australia
Time spent using app 31 minutes

"FREE" is a lie. You can only use 6 photos... What a pathetic joke. Listing the price is less annoying than misleading!

Marcela Montalvan

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Most terrible app ever, 20 maximun images on paid app! Ridiculous. I post art and 20 images is laughable.

Bree The V

Should have an unlimited gallery for all.

Glittertrunk

So many restrictions with this app.. I have the 11.99 plan and still there is an error in every thing!

Selkiecollection

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Honestly, how can Shopify be THIS BASIC. Worst, worst, worst customizable site I've ever signed up for. INCLUDE MEDIA UPLOAD IN THE REGULAR SITE!! This is a basic brand NEED

Previous 1 3