Photo Gallery + Lookbook

Photo Gallery + Lookbook

by POWr.io

FREE photo gallery, image gallery or lookbook gallery!

EZ choose

its ok just starting use this product so let see how is going to be work here if its working good the ill be update

HairbyChanelBeautyBar

The app is rather easy to use and add to my website. It'll be a great improvement if they provided custom slideshows or even more layout options.

Minsha

Nice app but it's little slow, but anyway it's nice

Rock N Roll People

I like to help by writing a review, but I just started so I still dont know if I am less talented or if the program lacks info.. so I will ge back when I feel that I can contribute in a more fair manor.

Nikolai Nalu, ROCK N ROLL PEOPLE

Amelia St Artwork

Great but should be free to add more products.

Sketch Art Supplies

The actual app itself is great if you have the money for it. It works out to being quite expensive, and if you are just starting out, it is not economical to pay monthly for this app.

Otherwise, BE AWARE that this app is not free. It is free "with strings attached". I wanted a photo gallery to display my artwork, and yet I could not get rid of the integrated video ad. Turns out, you need to pay for each gallery, per month, in order to get rid of the ad (which is very obvious and large). I already pay for Shopify, and do not want to spend the same (if not more) money on a simple photo galley app. What a shame. This company is clearly taking advantage of the lack of photo gallery apps available on Shopify and is raking it in. Good for you, POWr, good for you! But not good for the rest of us!

Stickerguys

Quick app!, but very throttled free version. demands a review, so giving a critically-honest one.

Cousineau Wood Products

Great Service, This helps us stand above the competition.

Linesandcurrent1

As this app is free it is an obvious starting point when adding a lookbook idea to shop. I didn't realise that the POWrlogo would appear until I had finally spent time creating a look book. I also found it annoying the shuffle the order of the photos around and place them in an aesthetically pleasing order. I hope the upgrade version blows me away:)

Lusine 2

Interesting and easy to use but would have needed the ability to make the pictures "zoomable"