Product + Packages Price Table

Product + Packages Price Table

by POWr.io

Create price tables for offers, packages and related products

Sublimation Society

Does what I need it to do. Thankful for a free option. I hope to expand more one day to need the paid version!

Playlist Services

The product price comparison looks great on the site, it keeps my products organized, and provides a clean side-by-side comparison for my clients.

Krumpus Digital Productions

not bad so far. afew options or features id like to have thats not currently there. but overall it works well for my use.

RM Hair Studios

this app is amazing and has boosted sales 1000% it was easy anyone can do it honestly. easy smooth integration.

Gapstow Design

Looks great so far. My only complaint is that I can't have several different charts on my site. Maybe I missed something.

Art By ReneeA

So far so good, I like that the payments can be connected through PayPal. I also like that it's simple and doesn't take long to put together.

Let's cook

Very easy to set-up, free trial seems good. I didn't use it a lot of time but so far is working very good.

Guard Llama 2

So far so good. We just started using it so we will update when we get more information. Seems pretty straight forward.

Modeoutlet.dk

Very good app, and so easy to setup!! A bit sad they only have PayPal payments and its not integrated with you own payment solution www.modeoutlet.dk

JDEducational

This app is wonderful! I have been trying to figure out how to compare three levels of product that I offer on my site, and the customizable chart made it easy to see and allowed me to add in all the details I needed to. It is so easy to install (Even for someone not great with codes)! I highly recommend! This is exactly what I have needed to make my site user friendly.

Previous 1 3