Product + Packages Price Table

Product + Packages Price Table

by POWr.io

Create price tables for offers, packages and related products

Steel Horse Audio

Waylon stepped in and made things a lot better. It does not change the original experience, but I am much happier now with the support I received. And their product had been great for the last year or so we've been using it!

ORIGINAL COMMENT:
Horrible app and horrible support. I asked them about a billing issue, slow load times, and an issue with how it loads on the page. The first response was asking for a link to the problem page and to provide more information of what I am trying to do (After explaining it already!). I respond again, with the same info, and then they ignore it again and just reply with a generic response and link to "Basic Troubleshooting steps" (like refresh the website and clear cookies.. Ugh!). Uninstalled!

February 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I am sorry we dropped the ball on the communication and handling your issue. I found your account information, including your original ticket you sent to us with the support request. I will follow-up with you directly there to see what we can do to rectify this situation.

Waylon W | Customer Success

21.Oslo

easy to use. using the 2.99 upgrade and it is converting fine. just awesome to create and convert package prices

DLC Media Agency

This was the exact solution I needed for the Tiered program I am running. I do wish I could have 3 sets of 3 options for some reasonable price.

Sublimation Society

Does what I need it to do. Thankful for a free option. I hope to expand more one day to need the paid version!

Playlist Services

The product price comparison looks great on the site, it keeps my products organized, and provides a clean side-by-side comparison for my clients.

Krumpus Digital Productions

not bad so far. afew options or features id like to have thats not currently there. but overall it works well for my use.

RM Hair Studios

this app is amazing and has boosted sales 1000% it was easy anyone can do it honestly. easy smooth integration.

Gapstow Design

Looks great so far. My only complaint is that I can't have several different charts on my site. Maybe I missed something.

Art By ReneeA

So far so good, I like that the payments can be connected through PayPal. I also like that it's simple and doesn't take long to put together.

Let's cook

Very easy to set-up, free trial seems good. I didn't use it a lot of time but so far is working very good.

Previous 1 3 4