Product + Packages Price Table

Product + Packages Price Table

by POWR.io

Price display of product options, bundles & related products.

FHW-SHOP

great apps, love it. I have been working with POWR for a long time "2014". I am really satisfied. I recommend.

Coastline Trends

I have no idea what this app really does, I have had Shopify support try to help me for days and they reached out to the developers and I have got NO response. I developed 3 tiers bronze gold and platinum basically offering 1, 2, or 3 of the same product at an increased discount. everything seemed ok EXCEPT NONE the add to cart button does not work and there is no way to connect the buttons on each option to Shopify cart or checkout. Shopify reached out to the developers for me and I tried like crazy to get them to respond to me or Shopify and I have gotten ZERO RESPONSE.

Isabelle Demontrond

This app is really cool! It help me to do all the thinks I need without pay anything. I really enjoy the app and I recommended

capitaltraderoom

I used this app to provide an excellent service to my customers. This app will helo you a lot on clearing the idea of your services.

Rescue Swag - ABN 662 7806 3547

I needed to be able to show the differences in my various products. Great app - easy to use and looks good too.

Steel Horse Audio

Waylon stepped in and made things a lot better. It does not change the original experience, but I am much happier now with the support I received. And their product had been great for the last year or so we've been using it!

ORIGINAL COMMENT:
Horrible app and horrible support. I asked them about a billing issue, slow load times, and an issue with how it loads on the page. The first response was asking for a link to the problem page and to provide more information of what I am trying to do (After explaining it already!). I respond again, with the same info, and then they ignore it again and just reply with a generic response and link to "Basic Troubleshooting steps" (like refresh the website and clear cookies.. Ugh!). Uninstalled!

February 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I am sorry we dropped the ball on the communication and handling your issue. I found your account information, including your original ticket you sent to us with the support request. I will follow-up with you directly there to see what we can do to rectify this situation.

Waylon W | Customer Success

21.Oslo

easy to use. using the 2.99 upgrade and it is converting fine. just awesome to create and convert package prices

DLC Media Agency

This was the exact solution I needed for the Tiered program I am running. I do wish I could have 3 sets of 3 options for some reasonable price.

Sublimation Society

Does what I need it to do. Thankful for a free option. I hope to expand more one day to need the paid version!

Playlist Services

The product price comparison looks great on the site, it keeps my products organized, and provides a clean side-by-side comparison for my clients.

Previous 1 3 4