POWR Product Price Table

POWR Product Price Table

by POWR.io

Price display of product options, package pricing & bundles.

The Redhead Secret Club Subscription Box

I have a subscription based business, and seeing this app seemed like a perfect way to nicely display my pricing. I have 4 tier pricing, and not three as the trial allows you, so I had to upgrade to add the 4th, only to find out IT DOES NOT EVEN WORK. You can not connect to Shopify checkout at all. I emailed them saying I can not use the app and would like a refund, to which they replied they do not have a refund policy. They have only refunded me after leaving a negative review, which is a policy I do not appreciate.

March 3, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Melrose Avenue

I love this app! It took me forever to find the best pricing table app and I am happy I found this app. It is easy to use, highly recommend it.

Ambition Training and Nutrition

This is a great app! It adds awesome custom features and forms to my site. Easy to create and integrate.

Rolland Texas

I use paypal to reiceived payments from shopify and ebay, but in this case say I need to have a paypal merchant. To get money from monthly susbcription?.
Can you help me with this.
Thanks

December 3, 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.

We just reached out to you at your email address. In case, you did not receive it, kindly send us an email at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

FHW-SHOP

great apps, love it. I have been working with POWR for a long time "2014". I am really satisfied. I recommend.

Coastline Trends

I have no idea what this app really does, I have had Shopify support try to help me for days and they reached out to the developers and I have got NO response. I developed 3 tiers bronze gold and platinum basically offering 1, 2, or 3 of the same product at an increased discount. everything seemed ok EXCEPT NONE the add to cart button does not work and there is no way to connect the buttons on each option to Shopify cart or checkout. Shopify reached out to the developers for me and I tried like crazy to get them to respond to me or Shopify and I have gotten ZERO RESPONSE.

Isabelle Demontrond

This app is really cool! It help me to do all the thinks I need without pay anything. I really enjoy the app and I recommended

capitaltraderoom

I used this app to provide an excellent service to my customers. This app will helo you a lot on clearing the idea of your services.

Rescue Swag - ABN 662 7806 3547

I needed to be able to show the differences in my various products. Great app - easy to use and looks good too.

Steel Horse Audio

Waylon stepped in and made things a lot better. It does not change the original experience, but I am much happier now with the support I received. And their product had been great for the last year or so we've been using it!

ORIGINAL COMMENT:
Horrible app and horrible support. I asked them about a billing issue, slow load times, and an issue with how it loads on the page. The first response was asking for a link to the problem page and to provide more information of what I am trying to do (After explaining it already!). I respond again, with the same info, and then they ignore it again and just reply with a generic response and link to "Basic Troubleshooting steps" (like refresh the website and clear cookies.. Ugh!). Uninstalled!

February 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I am sorry we dropped the ball on the communication and handling your issue. I found your account information, including your original ticket you sent to us with the support request. I will follow-up with you directly there to see what we can do to rectify this situation.

Waylon W | Customer Success