Product Price Table | POWR

Display product options, package pricing & bundles.

Free plan available

RM Hair Studios

this app is amazing and has boosted sales 1000% it was easy anyone can do it honestly. easy smooth integration.

Gapstow Design

Looks great so far. My only complaint is that I can't have several different charts on my site. Maybe I missed something.

Art By ReneeA

So far so good, I like that the payments can be connected through PayPal. I also like that it's simple and doesn't take long to put together.

Let's cook

Very easy to set-up, free trial seems good. I didn't use it a lot of time but so far is working very good.

Guard Llama 2

So far so good. We just started using it so we will update when we get more information. Seems pretty straight forward.

Modeoutlet.dk

Very good app, and so easy to setup!! A bit sad they only have PayPal payments and its not integrated with you own payment solution www.modeoutlet.dk

JDEducational

This app is wonderful! I have been trying to figure out how to compare three levels of product that I offer on my site, and the customizable chart made it easy to see and allowed me to add in all the details I needed to. It is so easy to install (Even for someone not great with codes)! I highly recommend! This is exactly what I have needed to make my site user friendly.

Sernstore

Great Apps, Very user-friendly, Recomended +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Generación EPI

ME PARECIO FACIL DE USO, INTUITIVO, EXCELENTE, SENCILLO, PRECISO, DINAMICO, CLARO Y CONCISO, LA GUIA ES MUY SENCILLA Y RAPIDA

The Body Treats Boutique

I used the free version of this app to help me create product plans. I created the page I needed my plan to show up on it was flawless to place and looks wonderful.