POWRful Product Pricing Table

Boost sales + upgrades by displaying product packaging options

Free plan available

RM Hair Studios

this app is amazing and has boosted sales 1000% it was easy anyone can do it honestly. easy smooth integration.

Gapstow Design

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Looks great so far. My only complaint is that I can't have several different charts on my site. Maybe I missed something.

Art By ReneeA

So far so good, I like that the payments can be connected through PayPal. I also like that it's simple and doesn't take long to put together.

Let's cook

Location Spain

Very easy to set-up, free trial seems good. I didn't use it a lot of time but so far is working very good.

Guard Llama 2

So far so good. We just started using it so we will update when we get more information. Seems pretty straight forward.

Modeoutlet.dk

Location Denmark

Very good app, and so easy to setup!! A bit sad they only have PayPal payments and its not integrated with you own payment solution www.modeoutlet.dk

JDEducational

This app is wonderful! I have been trying to figure out how to compare three levels of product that I offer on my site, and the customizable chart made it easy to see and allowed me to add in all the details I needed to. It is so easy to install (Even for someone not great with codes)! I highly recommend! This is exactly what I have needed to make my site user friendly.

Sernstore

Location Thailand

Great Apps, Very user-friendly, Recomended +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Generación EPI

Location Panama

ME PARECIO FACIL DE USO, INTUITIVO, EXCELENTE, SENCILLO, PRECISO, DINAMICO, CLARO Y CONCISO, LA GUIA ES MUY SENCILLA Y RAPIDA

The Body Treats Boutique

I used the free version of this app to help me create product plans. I created the page I needed my plan to show up on it was flawless to place and looks wonderful.