POWR Product Price Table

POWR Product Price Table

by POWR.io

Price display of product options, package pricing & bundles.

Guard Llama 2

So far so good. We just started using it so we will update when we get more information. Seems pretty straight forward.

Modeoutlet.dk

Very good app, and so easy to setup!! A bit sad they only have PayPal payments and its not integrated with you own payment solution www.modeoutlet.dk

JDEducational

This app is wonderful! I have been trying to figure out how to compare three levels of product that I offer on my site, and the customizable chart made it easy to see and allowed me to add in all the details I needed to. It is so easy to install (Even for someone not great with codes)! I highly recommend! This is exactly what I have needed to make my site user friendly.

Sernstore

Great Apps, Very user-friendly, Recomended +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Generación EPI

ME PARECIO FACIL DE USO, INTUITIVO, EXCELENTE, SENCILLO, PRECISO, DINAMICO, CLARO Y CONCISO, LA GUIA ES MUY SENCILLA Y RAPIDA

The Body Treats Boutique

I used the free version of this app to help me create product plans. I created the page I needed my plan to show up on it was flawless to place and looks wonderful.

Store Coach

Very easy to use and does exactly what I wanted. Thank you for the great app. Keep up the good work.

Girl Thiingz

So easy and simple to use! ive been looking for a app that would help set up my subscription plan and im so glad i found this one. Highly recommend

FITLETIX

100% recommend. So simple to use and it does the job necessary! Love that they offer a free plan as well.

College Ready Australia

Perfect in every way! Easy to use! Love it! Get it - Try it out - Upgrade if need.... How all apps should be!