Product + Packages Price Table

Product + Packages Price Table

by POWR.io

Price display of product options, bundles & related products.

Steel Horse Audio

Waylon stepped in and made things a lot better. It does not change the original experience, but I am much happier now with the support I received. And their product had been great for the last year or so we've been using it!

ORIGINAL COMMENT:
Horrible app and horrible support. I asked them about a billing issue, slow load times, and an issue with how it loads on the page. The first response was asking for a link to the problem page and to provide more information of what I am trying to do (After explaining it already!). I respond again, with the same info, and then they ignore it again and just reply with a generic response and link to "Basic Troubleshooting steps" (like refresh the website and clear cookies.. Ugh!). Uninstalled!

February 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I am sorry we dropped the ball on the communication and handling your issue. I found your account information, including your original ticket you sent to us with the support request. I will follow-up with you directly there to see what we can do to rectify this situation.

Waylon W | Customer Success

DLC Media Agency

This was the exact solution I needed for the Tiered program I am running. I do wish I could have 3 sets of 3 options for some reasonable price.