Product + Packages Price Table

Product + Packages Price Table

by POWR.io

Price display of product options, bundles & related products.

FHW-SHOP

great apps, love it. I have been working with POWR for a long time "2014". I am really satisfied. I recommend.

Isabelle Demontrond

This app is really cool! It help me to do all the thinks I need without pay anything. I really enjoy the app and I recommended

capitaltraderoom

I used this app to provide an excellent service to my customers. This app will helo you a lot on clearing the idea of your services.

Rescue Swag - ABN 662 7806 3547

I needed to be able to show the differences in my various products. Great app - easy to use and looks good too.

21.Oslo

easy to use. using the 2.99 upgrade and it is converting fine. just awesome to create and convert package prices

Sublimation Society

Does what I need it to do. Thankful for a free option. I hope to expand more one day to need the paid version!

Playlist Services

The product price comparison looks great on the site, it keeps my products organized, and provides a clean side-by-side comparison for my clients.

Krumpus Digital Productions

not bad so far. afew options or features id like to have thats not currently there. but overall it works well for my use.

RM Hair Studios

this app is amazing and has boosted sales 1000% it was easy anyone can do it honestly. easy smooth integration.

Gapstow Design

Looks great so far. My only complaint is that I can't have several different charts on my site. Maybe I missed something.

Previous 1 3 4