Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop up, newsletter pop up, exit pop up, sign up pop ups

Riciclone Smartphone - Vendita acquisto e riparazione dispositivi usati

Perfect app. It works well and it is very useful. Thanks for providing as free app, for small business is the best.

June 10, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

19K

excelente comportamiento lo me agrado mucho que solo apareciera una vez por semana por usuario en la versión gratis pero de resto genial.

June 9, 2021

¡Hola!

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejarnos una reseña. ¡Háganos saber qué podemos hacer para ganar esa última estrella!

T's Custom Gifts

I used the app to help me get more email subscribers. I will update once it has been a month. So far it has been real easy to use.

June 6, 2021

Hi there,

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review! Please feel free to contact our customer service department if you have any questions.

Thank you again!

Ayun Ropita

todo ok, muy buena y facil aplicacion. rapida instalacion. ahora la estoy poniendo a prieba pero va muy bien

¡Hola!

Baemi

Hi there,

Thanks for the great review! 😍 We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.
Should you need any help, please feel free to reach out. We'd be happy to help!

Wanderlust Interiors

Just got this app but was such an easy process setting it up! Was able to change it to my website theme etc.

Hi there,

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours :)

Please do let us know if you have any suggestions or queries regarding any of our apps. We're here to help!

Sassytudes Creations

I chose this app to help me get more subscribers to my site, it was very user friendly and so far I have had no complaints and hoping it can fulfill my needs as I continue to use the app, The best part of the app is the premade templates which are very handy.

June 3, 2021

Beautifully Created

absolutely fantastic !!! so easy to use. I have used other pop ups before and found it very hard to navigate. This app is PERFECTION

June 3, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the great review! 😍 Our company values customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. Cheers :)

REACTOR 25

Using this app to entice visitors to sign up. There is this autoresponder function and the email can be customized and that's so cool. Exactly want I wanted. Contacted support when I accidentally deleted and reinstalled the app ending up having 2 pop ups and they were quick to fix it. Thanks Gaukhar

June 2, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Gaukhar is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.
Should you need any help, please feel free to reach out. We'd be happy to help!

Shop Paper Bags

good app simple and fast for me. I used my campany. It is working in my page. bla bla bla bla bla bla.

June 2, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours :) Cheers!