Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop up, newsletter pop up, exit pop up, sign up pop ups

k Madison Moore Artworks

I had big issues trying to install the app. Contacted support 4 days in a row, Shopify contacted them as well. No response. Finally, heard from them on the 5th day and she said she never heard from me and that I never had Shopify contact them. I do not believe her because as soon as I canceled the app, then she contacted me. I would not advise using this app. NO support for a paid app.

March 22, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

naturients

Great app. Detailed design tools and easy to make a popup. I created my first pop up and love the design.

Count & Countess

I subscribed to PRO and there are literally no customer service. Only a search function.
I am having an issue where popup is appearing at the bottom of my page and I cant find it. Will unsubscribe soon.

March 19, 2021

Vape Pig

Highly recommend this app for any site! EASY TO USE AND GREAT FOR BEGGINERS , EVEN A CHILD COULD DO THIS

Happy Paws Dog Treats

This app sucks. Dont use it, it is a waste of money. this app is a scam and should be removed from shopify

Hi there,
We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

Diglot

Probably the best shopify app I've came across so far. So far I am just using the Free plan and it has been great. The set up was unbelievably easy. I will definitely be looking into upgrading and would highly recommend.

March 14, 2021

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with our app! Thank you for your feedback!

Bud Girls Club

Simple and easy to implement! Took me like 15 minutes to set everything up. Super simple to use, anyone can do it tbh.

March 14, 2021

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Keffyn's Sewing Haven

Very easy to use to change the look and feel of the pop up! ............................................

Your Place For Now

I started to install it, but then too soon I received a popup to give my review... i couldn't finish the publishing. A pity as it started very smoothly

March 11, 2021

Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe

one of the worst apps i've ever used. it freezes all the time and don't let you finish what you are doing

March 9, 2021