Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop up, newsletter pop up, exit pop up, sign up pop ups

green tribu

The app functions fine, although you need to pay for a subscription for most standard functions (i.e. remove logo and control frequency). My issue is with the customer service. I emailed many times with the customer service as the button to cancel subscription did not work. I followed all instructions and repeatedly and very clearly (1 week before subscription renewal) requested to please cancel my subscription. The subscription was renewed 1 day before the subscription renewal date and I was ultimately able to cancel on that day (before renewal date) but we were unfortunately charged early. At that point customer service simply said "unfortunately we do not provide refunds on monthly subscriptions" even though he was well aware we had been corresponding for a week as I was trying to cancel. This to me is extremely unprofessional and quite frankly manipulative.

January 20, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

Glamorous Melted Treats, LLC 2020

Simple, free and easy to use! I love THIS APP :D I would definitely recommend it to anyone using shopify.

houseofdrip.co

I love this app already. I was searching so hard to create a popup that catches the eye. I definitely will be using this going forward

Nourish with Anna

I use this app to help me collect email subscribers. I am not super techy. It was super easy to use, thank you!

Cocacao

Lots of great features and absolutely captures an email but despite paying for it to send them to Mailchimp it doesn't work. So no automated email to our customers with the welcome email. The automated feature in the app doesn't work either. We have reached out for help three times with no response.

Kente Lifestyle Apparel

This app is user friendly and options are easy to navigate. As a new business, using the free version has been perfect.

Sunyaaran

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Fashion Outlet Qatar

i Liked this app . Nice working in site and accept the code to easy thank you for this app and create the design okay.

BAC Wellness Lifestyle

I used this app to help me create a pop for our store. It was very easy to use and I love the features

ZUPERIOR

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

December 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@powr.io for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.