Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop ups, sales pop ups, email pop up, newsletter signup

Elisamodastore

Mi piace questa applicazione, la preferirei se fosse più semplice da usare, non mi piace il fatto che sia un po' lenta

September 23, 2021

Ciao,

Grazie mille per la tua fantastica recensione 😊

Ti assicuriamo che il tuo feedback viene inoltrato al nostro team di prodotto mentre aggiorna continuamente le nostre app.

Non esitare a contattare i nostri team di supporto per qualsiasi suggerimento o domanda e saremo più che felici di aiutarti!

Momentino

It is quite easy to use. The only thing which was difficult to find how to change the text in the after mail. I also thought I can send reviews with this app which is not possible, unfortunately.

September 20, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review 😊

Rest assured that your feedback was forwarded to our Product team as they continuously update our apps.

Please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@powr.io for any suggestions or queries, and we'll be more than happy to help 💓

Lusciouslh

This app is easy to use. I love the customizations. I have used several apps and am so glad I found this one

September 8, 2021

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

shooga body scrubs

This was so easy to install and start using. I got it for the email address popup to start. I emailed a question and got a response so quickly. I felt so supported…this stage is so difficult and I really appreciate that actual people respond!

September 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the Support team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Totallyearth

I used to for sign-up and it helped me to build customers list so i can send mails to customers on new product alerts or offers.

September 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!

KaysWayBeauty

Easy to design new pop ups for website ! Many templates to choose from. Would definitely recommend this app !

August 23, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5 Star review 😍

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We'll be happy to help 😊

My Big Joy

Muito bom ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 15, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Chill Dudes CBD

Great support, app is easy to use. I have two stores and use the app on both, and support has always been great.

August 13, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community.

Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Alouette Bijoux

This is a great app. It does exactly what I wanted having tried a few. And the customer service was simply outstanding.

August 9, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

UglyXmassTees

Great interface, lots of amazing options even for free users. Will use it with my other websites as well. Highly recommended!

August 3, 2021