Anmeldelser (824)

Helpful, informative and efficient

Planet Desert
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
23. maj 2024

Helped me with everything setting up

Playful Creations
Australien
Cirka 10 timer bruger appen
15. maj 2024

Muy buena, funciona gratis para tiendas pequeñas como la mia y tiene también opciones para tiendas grandes!!

Camen Química
Mexico
12 dage bruger appen
Redigeret 28. februar 2024

The app worked fine for some time. I upgraded to paid version for a few months but then got back to the free one. However, the charges continued even after contacting both POWR and Shopify support. On POWR dashboard subscription showed as free, but Shopify settings still had the subscription as active. Contacted the support multiple times, only received offers to upgrade to a more expensive option. They also previously insisted on writing a positive review which i did, because I liked the app initially. Changing the review now. Very frustrated with the experience and time wasted contacting support - with no use. They also refuse to refund the charges that were done after the paid plan cancellation. I had to delete the app.

patterntalent
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
POWR.io svarede 1. marts 2024

So sorry for your bad experience.
We investigated the issue and the support agent should contact you with the resolution on that matter.

8. december 2023

This app has been a great tool to increase my customer contact. It's easy to use & manage. I've only had one issue & Richcarde provided me with excellent customer service! He resolved my issue completely & has me back fully enjoying my Powr Popup experience!

Good Faith Cookie Company Gourmet Dog Biscuits
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
15. april 2024

Great customer service

Nadeau Furniture
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
25. januar 2024

very good customer support and helped me achieve my goal! lets me upload my own image which not many apps do.

Boutique Ofélia
Cirka 18 timer bruger appen
12. januar 2024

Easy to use! Customer service is friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend POWR Popup.

Abbott Cards
5 måneder bruger appen
1. februar 2024

Excellent Customer Service Support!

Dream Guidance Box
3 måneder bruger appen
30. oktober 2023

We've been using this for specific disclaimers and notes regarding our products, and we love it. It's simple yet effective. We recently had issues with a site update that prevented the pop ups from working on specific pages, but Richcarde was extremely helpful and patient throughout the entire process.

Definitely will continue to use indefinitely.

Aunt Sally's
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
POWR.io svarede 1. november 2023

Thank you so much for your much detailed feedback🤩️
It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with both the app and our support team.
It will always be a pleasure to assist you again anytime!