Anmeldelser (824)

• 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 8 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 21. december 2023

Customer service is awesome. They are prompt and always find solutions! Every time I need support they are always there and very helpful. Thank you guys for all your help!

Shop IDC estore
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
25. april 2024

Greatttt Customer service!

This guy ricarddo is the goat.

ViDARR Inc
Cirka 6 timer bruger appen
6. december 2023

We love this application but most of all we love the customer service. We ran into some issues and Richcarde was awesome, timely and efficient!

NuSmile
14. november 2023

Thank you for this rapid and efficient answer. I've been searching all day for the solution, and I wish I had tried your customer service right from the start.
Very satisfied and impressed by the quality of the answer

YEBA
Belgien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
10. januar 2024

Works good and my experience with suport was great.

gwleathercraft
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
13. oktober 2023

Super fast and responsive customer support. Resolved an issue I was having within minutes. Using this app has helped me average 150-200 new contacts per month!

Rutabaga Paddlesports
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
POWR.io svarede 16. oktober 2023

Thanks a lot for the 5 stars!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us🤗️

16. februar 2024

Good and simple

Grasp Happy
6 måneder bruger appen
4. december 2023

Richcarde M. was awesome. Very helpful and super responsive. Answered all my questions and helped me troubleshoot a few issues. He rocks! :)

Lancaster County Coffee
13. oktober 2023

Great app for quick and easy popups. Have used it for a few years now, had a small issue recently but spoke to Richcarde on the live chat and they sorted it very quickly. Great customer service!

Webster Wigs
Storbritannien
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
POWR.io svarede 16. oktober 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback 🤩️
It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us.
You're always welcome to contact us again anytime for any questions, concerns or suggestions!

16. november 2023

Great support. Fact reaction, fast solution. Richcarde M. did help me a lot.
Great app anyway, easy to use.

Nu-business.life