Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 75% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 12% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
20 de marzo de 2024

We are designers not techies yet are able to use this app and customize it in little time and with no expertise. It was easy to integrate with our Shopify site and works perfectly for our needs. The tech support is also simple to contact and very helpful in confirming that we did it correctly.

Sol Sister Sport
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
POWR.io respondió 25 de marzo de 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback🤩️ It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us.
You're always welcome to contact us again anytime for any questions, concerns or suggestions!

17 de febrero de 2024

Great app that has helped me collect most of my email list subscriptions. The support is super helpful as well getting everything perfect.

Zachary Zorbas Paintings
Grecia
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
11 de abril de 2024

Quick support from Richcarde, the employee who solved my issue. I would have liked to know the problem so I could fix it myself later on, but at least I know the support crew is good!

Café Monark | Fridge
Canadá
7 meses usando la aplicación
POWR.io respondió 12 de abril de 2024

Our gratitude for you review, we're so happy to know that you're enjoying your experience with both the app and our support team!
If you ever have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us again anytime at support@powr.io, we'd love to hear from you again🙂️

25 de enero de 2024

Great customer service, knowledgeable and fast. Live chat, Richcarde M. solved my issue immediatley. Great app, used for a few years and will continue using.

Leo Ivy & Co.
Reino Unido
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
15 de marzo de 2024

Customer support by Richcarde M. was very helpful. thank you

PoloReef
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
9 de febrero de 2024

Noticed the pop-up was taking up the full screen on mobile. Sent in a request and they fixed it in a timely manner.

PSH Sports
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
4 de marzo de 2024

Cette application est facile et simple et si il ya quelques problèmes de compréhension une assistance est possible et rapide pour nous venir en aide.

Racine Carrée
Canadá
Casi 5 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 28 de febrero de 2024

The app worked fine for some time. I upgraded to paid version for a few months but then got back to the free one. However, the charges continued even after contacting both POWR and Shopify support. On POWR dashboard subscription showed as free, but Shopify settings still had the subscription as active. Contacted the support multiple times, only received offers to upgrade to a more expensive option. They also previously insisted on writing a positive review which i did, because I liked the app initially. Changing the review now. Very frustrated with the experience and time wasted contacting support - with no use. They also refuse to refund the charges that were done after the paid plan cancellation. I had to delete the app.

patterntalent
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
POWR.io respondió 1 de marzo de 2024

So sorry for your bad experience.
We investigated the issue and the support agent should contact you with the resolution on that matter.

8 de diciembre de 2023

This app has been a great tool to increase my customer contact. It's easy to use & manage. I've only had one issue & Richcarde provided me with excellent customer service! He resolved my issue completely & has me back fully enjoying my Powr Popup experience!

Good Faith Cookie Company Gourmet Dog Biscuits
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
12 de marzo de 2024

great!! Easy to use and very helpful

La Forza