Algemene beoordeling
  • 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 8% recensies zijn 1 sterren
27 september 2018

I liked how easy this was to use. I am a little confused as to how to use the "add" to HTML when selecting the click triggered option. I really don't know what I am supposed to do here? Do I choose a page for this pop up or does it pop up at the first click and that is it?

Stone Creek Western Shop
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
30 januari 2019

Easy to setup and allowed a "join email newletter for discount" automated email" Also it is free so you can't beat that

Tiny 3D Temples
15 juli 2022

I used this ad to create my first email subscriber capture pop-up. The template was more adaptable than other apps with poor template choices. This template was a lot more customisable and user friendly. The only thing I couldn't figure out was how to slightly move text up or down without the other text field moving as well! otherwise perfect, thanks!

www.giftsfromabove.com.au
Australië
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 15 juli 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know what we can do to earn that last star!

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWR account+weblinks with live POWR plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.

25 januari 2019

Really easy to set up! I like that you can create multiple popups and direct them for particular pages. Hoping to see an increase in conversions from it!

Dance Room
Verenigd Koninkrijk
26 november 2021

I downloaded this app for the email signup feature. Very easy and simple format. Would highly recommend.

Chic&Pea Baby
39 minuten gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 26 november 2021

23 oktober 2017

Great APP! Setup was easy. Just what I was looking for

Yourturnkeystore 775
24 minuten gebruiken de app
27 november 2020

Highly recommend this app for any site!
super fast setup and looks great at first.
Be aware that some browsers will block pop-ups so be ready to add some other way of getting your customers in the loop too.

MUSOTOKU
Spanje
23 minuten gebruiken de app
18 mei 2022

Pretty straight forward app! Easy to navigate and customize and as a small business owner, I like easy!

Sexy Llama Coffee Roasters
21 minuten gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 18 mei 2022

27 juli 2022

It looks good as a start, but I haven't used it enough to give a review. Need to use it more to understand all its features and limitations.

NaturalDuo
Australië
12 minuten gebruiken de app
POWR.io heeft geantwoord 27 juli 2022

Thanks for the great review! 😍Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

19 oktober 2023