Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop ups, sales pop ups, email pop up, newsletter signup

Yoga Mate Canada

The platform is easy to edit, however, so far the app isn't working too well, it's not popping up on exit.

March 11, 2019

Hi there,

So sorry you're having trouble with Popup! We're more than happy to help debug this if you shoot an email over to support@powr.io with a link to your website. Apologies again for the trouble here!

Flava Hub

Just started to use this app. Hopefully it works well. There are some missing option to edit. It is truly a easy free popup.

LM Boutique

J'utilise cette application vraiment intéressante pour augmenter le nombre de conversion sur mon site internet. je recommande cette application

italianluxurygroup.com.au

I have just installed the app one of my website and was very easy, I think will work very well.
thanks

Noah swim

ExDurance

I just started using it. I hope it helps generate sales and convert viewers to buyers. so far its good.

mixedchickhair

good app to use for website. if you are new . i have not tried it yet just installed it so ill see how it goes

Bristol Co-LAB

Simple to use but can't seem to see my pop up on my website! The whole process is really easy though which is good.

Sell-off

I am using this app for announcements and it works perfectly and it is bring more customers into my website.

Dwa Hobby

Nice and very easy to handle.
Though I thought that all features were available for a trial period....they are not.