Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop ups, sales pop ups, email pop up, newsletter signup

Patcharoos

The options for the free plan is pretty basic, but it gets the job done. We'll see how this month goes. If I like the outcome I will consider upgrading to another plan.

Make Me Shake

Easy to use. Would like more options such as gifs. We just started using it, but as of now, it works well.

West Egg Threads

I used this app to help me do an email pop up on my shopify website page. The response page would never save. I wish it was more specific regarding where to enter specific codes using the shopify website themes page.

Kodipark

Popup looks like a great and free app really easy to use and useful to my shopify store. I'm going to test it and see the benefit I'll take from it. Let's go for a try!

Vine & Nest

I just started using this today. It's pretty easy to set up, but I'm having issues with the link connecting with the shop button on the automated welcome emails.

The Travelling Band

Really easy to use, and easy to go back and forth. Miss some more design, but has only explored the free version yet.

EZ Raffler

Just installed and haven't yet seen it in action.. Setup process is fun and extremely easy. Great UX!

Cottage Ready

I used this app to help me promote a monthly special. Very simple but gets the job done! Upgraded app offers more options and ways to customize.

iheartanimaljewelry.com

i used the app to create a customer email sign up, it was easy and straight forward.it looks very professional, the tools were easy to understand. there were plenty of options to create any design i might want. it would be even better if it gave an example for each section ,as i struggled a little here as this was a new process for me

La Sonrisa del Caimán

It's pretty easy to use, I'm not sure if it's integrated with shopify customers groups. But It seems to be a good App. I couldn't change the label to spanish.