Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop ups, sales pop ups, email pop up, newsletter signup

Pretti F Y I

I use this app as a beginner to capture emails for new visitors so I can follow up. Actually free and easy to use. Will probably upgrade.

thegsnd

I am just start using this app, I found it awesome, and I would love to upgrade it with the paid version very soon or you can say when my pocket ask me to do that :) . Thanks!!

Dogloverstowel

Easy to use! A little difficult when I wanted to put a form builder into a pop-up, but I figured it out after some time.

Emma & Egor

Quick and easy. Wish it had more fonts as I'd like to be able to use the same fonts as on the website.

Trading Abroad

Very easy to use, a few features seemed to have glitches but otherwise happy with what was there and the features

Dear Bea

I have just started to use the app but so far it seems to have great functionality for adding popups with all the options I would want.

The Product Project

Great app! Be sure you preview your popups in an Incognito window first, though. They sometimes don't fit in with your site seamlessly so it's best to play around with them first.

Emily Kowalik

I used this app to help people subscribe to my newsletter. It seems to be working so far! Thank you guys!

Walk On Water

Pretty easy to use, does the job with the free features although you will want to upgrade to costumize is as much as you can

The Golden Experience

it helped me achieve a higher email capture rate. hopefully that will help me drive future sales. fingers crossed