POWRful Popups | Opt In Popups

Perfect for email capture, sales, coupons, newsletters & more

Free plan available

CounterEv Furniture

Time spent using app Over 2 years

It's a fairly easy to use app and the features seem to be improving over time. I'm not crazy about the 100 character minimum requirement on the review though!

Patcharoos

The options for the free plan is pretty basic, but it gets the job done. We'll see how this month goes. If I like the outcome I will consider upgrading to another plan.

Make Me Shake

Easy to use. Would like more options such as gifs. We just started using it, but as of now, it works well.

West Egg Threads

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app to help me do an email pop up on my shopify website page. The response page would never save. I wish it was more specific regarding where to enter specific codes using the shopify website themes page.

Kodipark

Location France

Popup looks like a great and free app really easy to use and useful to my shopify store. I'm going to test it and see the benefit I'll take from it. Let's go for a try!

Vine & Nest

Time spent using app About 1 month

I just started using this today. It's pretty easy to set up, but I'm having issues with the link connecting with the shop button on the automated welcome emails.

The Travelling Band

Location Denmark

Really easy to use, and easy to go back and forth. Miss some more design, but has only explored the free version yet.

EZ Raffler

Location Seychelles

Just installed and haven't yet seen it in action.. Setup process is fun and extremely easy. Great UX!

Cottage Ready

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to help me promote a monthly special. Very simple but gets the job done! Upgraded app offers more options and ways to customize.

iheartanimaljewelry.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

i used the app to create a customer email sign up, it was easy and straight forward.it looks very professional, the tools were easy to understand. there were plenty of options to create any design i might want. it would be even better if it gave an example for each section ,as i struggled a little here as this was a new process for me