POWR Popup+ | Sales Pop Ups

Perfect for email capture, opt-in, coupons, newsletters & more

Free plan available

Spice Village

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app! Does everything as described!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD
VERY GOOD JOB

GOT DEAL 4 YOU

It works good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeon&bee

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 13 hours

I love this app. So easy to use and versatile and I like that it doesn't force you to have some weird logo. Would highly recommend!!!

Lady in Montréal

LOVED IT. TRY IT OUT. EASY TO USE.

minimum 100 characters for a review............................

grandcurio.com

I love how easy it is to use this app. The amount of customization is amazing. I look forward to using this app and the other apps by POWr.

Treasure Hide

Time spent using app 36 minutes

very good app and i'm very much interested to use this app. All the apps of this company are great ans excellent.

Bonford

Location India

Easy to use and Solves the purpose efficiently.

Awesome and Must have feature on a website.

WOODSMAN BEARDS

Location Mexico

es un buen sistema para recolectar correos de clientes activos o pasivos, lo recomiendo ampliamente

IG FashionStore

I used this app to grow my email list. I think is good. I hope it give me the results that i m looking .

Slady Store

Location Serbia

This app helped me a lot. I've gathered many emails from my customers and now I am ready for the next step. :)