POWRful Popups | Opt In Popups

Perfect for email capture, sales, coupons, newsletters & more

Free plan available

La Sonrisa del Caimán

Location Bolivia
Time spent using app 16 minutes

It's pretty easy to use, I'm not sure if it's integrated with shopify customers groups. But It seems to be a good App. I couldn't change the label to spanish.

Pretti F Y I

I use this app as a beginner to capture emails for new visitors so I can follow up. Actually free and easy to use. Will probably upgrade.

thegsnd

Location India

I am just start using this app, I found it awesome, and I would love to upgrade it with the paid version very soon or you can say when my pocket ask me to do that :) . Thanks!!

Dogloverstowel

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use! A little difficult when I wanted to put a form builder into a pop-up, but I figured it out after some time.

Emma & Egor

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Quick and easy. Wish it had more fonts as I'd like to be able to use the same fonts as on the website.

Trading Abroad

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Very easy to use, a few features seemed to have glitches but otherwise happy with what was there and the features

Dear Bea

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have just started to use the app but so far it seems to have great functionality for adding popups with all the options I would want.

The Product Project

Great app! Be sure you preview your popups in an Incognito window first, though. They sometimes don't fit in with your site seamlessly so it's best to play around with them first.

Emily Kowalik

Time spent using app About 15 hours

I used this app to help people subscribe to my newsletter. It seems to be working so far! Thank you guys!

Walk On Water

Pretty easy to use, does the job with the free features although you will want to upgrade to costumize is as much as you can