Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop ups, sales pop ups, email pop up, newsletter signup

Sassy Trendzz

Nice app, very easy to setup and gets the work done. I really like the templates as well. I love it.

THEHOTDEAL

good sfdhbrahnbrgdfnabrn rehe rqaregh re hqrea ghqrae ghreqahge qae gheawghrehg53b 5 5355yhrtwhrfe 34 yqergreq greyghre 5yghre

Mac Selections

I absolutely love this app!! I tried using the other ones, and it's a bit complicated and deleted it. Just tried this and amazing!!! They made it very easy to use for everyone. You don't need to be computer savvy to learn how to install and set this in your store

Cultured Curl

Love how well explained everything is. It allows you to make choices fast, giving you a range of options to choose from. Which I love

Guezzi

top et facile d'utilisation, permet d'apporter un vrai plus au site web de manière simple, je recommande vraiment cette appli

Jenry

I love this app! issssssssssssssssssssss theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssttttttttt

February 18, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

ByTamrin

This app is perfect! It was exactly what i was looking for! It exceeded all my expectations. I absolutely love it!

February 18, 2021

Hi there,

Jenn's Photo Works

This was so easy to customize and I was able to get it up and running on my site in less than 30 minutes!

Boheme Boutique

I love this app!
It is easy to implement and great.
Use this app widely.
I used this app on several shopify stores.

MoliMolie

i used this app to do a pop up ad. its cool to use and very friendly;. will defintely recommend people to use it