Popup | Pop up Notifications

Popup | Pop up Notifications

by POWr.io

Email popup, discount popup, exit popup, Beeketing alternative

ROAR212.com

This is a great app. It allowed me to convert more users and to have more email subscribers for m online store.

Facciamo Volare

Great App to use

The Modern Home Bar

So Far we have had a good experience. We have the free plan as of now and had enough options to customize.

CoolingDiscount

J'ADORE TRÈS BIEN FAIT ET FACILE À UTILISER! JE RECOMMANDE À TOUS, AU PLUS HABILE ET AU MOINS , COMME MOI :)

Gutsii

Early days are looking good! We particularly like your interface and email editor. Thank you for putting so much thought into user experience.
Your email testing function is really good too.

LiveUrBeauty

This app is fantastic! It is easy to use, beautiful, simple customization to give you a great professional popup for lead generation. I love! Thank you for creating this and making it free!

Dorreen Saffron

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Low Carb Haven

I used the app to communitcate a shipping delay with customers.
It was so easy to use and I will use again

Langley Keto & Low Carb Bakery

Very user friendly. Easy to install on your shopify store. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a simple email app.

hair on demand

LOVE IT AND EASY TO USE! I'M EXCITED FOR MY SHOPPERS TO START USING IT AND THE SHOPIFY INTREGATION WAS EASY! THANKS GUYS!