Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop ups, sales pop ups, email pop up, newsletter signup

Masquer-Aid Masks

Very easy to get started and I'm pleased with my design I created. Was also delightfully easy to set up a google sheets integration to collect all info in one space. So far, so good. We'll see how this works after we launch :)

KingLands Ltd.

this app is great for popups and it is really easy to use the best part is that you can use amazing templates for free

January 27, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Accessies

Simple and easy to implement! Love it and I would recommend it for accepting emails and offering coupons to customers!

Glamorous Melted Treats, LLC 2020

Simple, free and easy to use! I love THIS APP :D I would definitely recommend it to anyone using shopify.

houseofdrip.co

I love this app already. I was searching so hard to create a popup that catches the eye. I definitely will be using this going forward

Nourish with Anna

I use this app to help me collect email subscribers. I am not super techy. It was super easy to use, thank you!

Kente Lifestyle Apparel

This app is user friendly and options are easy to navigate. As a new business, using the free version has been perfect.

Sunyaaran

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Fashion Outlet Qatar

i Liked this app . Nice working in site and accept the code to easy thank you for this app and create the design okay.

BAC Wellness Lifestyle

I used this app to help me create a pop for our store. It was very easy to use and I love the features