Popup | Pop up Notifications

Popup | Pop up Notifications

by POWr.io

Email popup, discount popup, exit popup, Beeketing alternative

Sweeetitude

I installed this app to add a pop up subscription. It works great. I can customize it to my theme and it's very easy to use.

HerKitchen

Did a wonderful job creating a popup to collect emails! Everything looks great and professional, im sure it will do well. It was very easy to use and quick!

Lotus Friday

I used the app it was extremely easy and a good addition to my website. I am glad that this type of app is available.

Perfect Vision

I use this Popup for my websites subscription app, very simple, pleased it works with the mailchimp.

toyschamp.net

Easy to use a great app. The free plan allows you to use only one popup so choose wisely. WORKS GREAT WITH MY STORE

Func&cool

Very nice app, easy to install and setup. we will dry run for a couple of days and sure we will upgrade. thanks, team. great work

Moxie Sorbet Designs

Adding an email signup pop-up box was easy with this app. Looking forward to using it for other things. So far so good.

Vbuckshopskin

good, i very vui ve, toi rat thich ung dung nay. dung bat tao go nhieu vl the nay nua, t muon lam ngay

GEEBEE'S

HAVE JUST INSTALLED THIS APP, SUPER EASY TO USE. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE LOOKING TO IMPROVE THEIR CONVERSION RATES!

Helias Oils

This was my first ever using Shopify or Popup and it couldn't have been easier. Done in no time with no stress. Thanks!