Popup | Pop up Notifications

Popup | Pop up Notifications

by POWr.io

Email popup, discount popup, exit popup, Beeketing alternative

Runway Secrets

Great and very easy to use! The free features are a quite useful aready and great to start with to try the app

Just Smile Designs

This app is simple and easy to use, I love it. You can choose different colours and styles for the pop up.

Bakedin

So far so good - does exactly what I need it to! It's very easy to create pop-ups and there are some great features available. I don't think I'll need another popup plugin!

Plaisirs Shopping

très très très bien expérience avec cette application nous vous la conseillions
elle est très facile d’utilisation

luxcessorize

Perfect app and so easy to customize and use! Easy to understand as well. I would definitely recommend to anyone!

Lupo Rosso

Very nice little app, gonna use it often that's for sure. Easy and fun to create. Really sweet tool! Thanks to the dev team!

Pinty Scopes

I'm using it to announce discounts. I really love that it pops up when user's cursor hovers to the url bar.

J. Sperling Paperie

Beautiful and FREE! so great for a small business starting out...easy and quick to use, with so many features!!

PatiesserieGoranac

I used it the first time and it made me everything super easy. I would recomend this app to everyone

ajselect

good;lkjhresASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS