Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop ups, sales pop ups, email pop up, newsletter signup

ZUPERIOR

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

December 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@powr.io for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Unik·e

Excellent ! J'ai utilisé cette appli pour annoncer un recrutement d'ambassadeurs et ambassadrices ! Je peux désormais récupérer des e-mails

mozambisa | moda africana

Gostei desse app é muito bom, e ainda esse plano gartuito é a melhor coisa. Vou testar na minha loja

Tadhg O'Brien Prints

very easy to use and grateful for the fact you have a free option. I made my pop up within minutes and it is exactly what I was looking for.

December 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review!
We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with the POWR Email Pop Up & Sign Up app!

Vantage Street

Great product does exactly as promised. I used it to promote some items for my pre-Christmas sale and it is performing nicely.
also very simple to create and fun to use!
thanks, Popup team, you are doing a great job, providing us with all functionalities to kick off sales!
I enjoyed ease of use and intuition in navigating the different options to enable the popup.

Indigoz.store

I love this app, it helped me a lot, will send other people to this app, I am so happy. This wonderful

Wessex Rope and Packaging

I used this App to help me add a Christmas Opening Pop-up to my Shopify Site. It was easy to create a custom pop-up with lots of customisable options.

Botanica Grow

This app is great for new shop owners and it's super easy to use. I would recommend the app any day.

Ren Wares

This app helped us increase our subscriber list in a flexible and cost effective way. We're very happy with how easy it is to use. We would wish for more content variation though and the ability to customise the pop up backgrounds if possible (maybe we haven't explored enough yet!)

Asha Beauty 911

So far I like this app, it is easy to use and customize. Just installed, but excited to see how well it works.