Email Popup |Newsletter Popup

Best email capture popup, newsletter signups, email marketing

Free plan available

Shakolo

I am unable to preview how it would look for my customers, once I can figure it out, I will be happy. Other than that, really excited to work with Popup

zadevital

I was able to setup and publish a popup quite quickly.
the downside is that the popup is displayed in an iframe. which makes styling difficult.

Bobbi Kiss

Hi, after I finish set up this pop up. I tested it by submitting my email on my sign up pop-up and the email is only collected in my email box. Not collected on my Shopify/Customers. Is that how it work? Is there anyway the submitted email can go to my Shopify/Customers panel?! I don't want to copy and paste every customer sign up email into my Shopify/Customer or any app later that helps me send out thank you email to customer? Please let me know.

Boudoir Box

Super simple to use as a first timer. Great response and options given to edit the pop up. great job

Sip Nation

Loved the ease the plugin, from download to uploading onto my website. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to add a pop-up message to their Shopify website.

Vapor Trails USA

I used this app to help me make a pop up. It was simple streamlined and easy to do what I needed. Thanks for being better than the rest I've tried.

Stone Creek Western Shop

I liked how easy this was to use. I am a little confused as to how to use the "add" to HTML when selecting the click triggered option. I really don't know what I am supposed to do here? Do I choose a page for this pop up or does it pop up at the first click and that is it?

Health Nutt 101

AWESOME App! Highly recommended to everyone

Sockload

very straightforward to operate - the demo mode whilst designing the popup could be improved by allowing a proper preview on the webpage its being designed for.

Horecakart

Works exactly the way we need.