POWRful Popups | Opt In Popups

Perfect for email capture, sales, coupons, newsletters & more

Free plan available

naturients

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Great app. Detailed design tools and easy to make a popup. I created my first pop up and love the design.

Vape Pig

Highly recommend this app for any site! EASY TO USE AND GREAT FOR BEGGINERS , EVEN A CHILD COULD DO THIS

Diglot

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 40 minutes

Probably the best shopify app I've came across so far. So far I am just using the Free plan and it has been great. The set up was unbelievably easy. I will definitely be looking into upgrading and would highly recommend.

March 14, 2021

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with our app! Thank you for your feedback!

Bud Girls Club

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Simple and easy to implement! Took me like 15 minutes to set everything up. Super simple to use, anyone can do it tbh.

March 14, 2021

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Keffyn's Sewing Haven

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Very easy to use to change the look and feel of the pop up! ............................................

essenzal

i love this app to build costumers, its easy to install , i love this app to build costumers, its easy to install ,

March 4, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Sassy Trendzz

Nice app, very easy to setup and gets the work done. I really like the templates as well. I love it.

Mac Selections

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I absolutely love this app!! I tried using the other ones, and it's a bit complicated and deleted it. Just tried this and amazing!!! They made it very easy to use for everyone. You don't need to be computer savvy to learn how to install and set this in your store

Cultured Curl

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love how well explained everything is. It allows you to make choices fast, giving you a range of options to choose from. Which I love

Guezzi

Location France

top et facile d'utilisation, permet d'apporter un vrai plus au site web de manière simple, je recommande vraiment cette appli