Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop ups, sales pop ups, email pop up, newsletter signup

Amala Vegan

The app was really easy to use. I thought that setting up a pop up was going to be difficult but far from that.

The BANTU WAY

So far, I really like this app. I wish I found it early. I will definitely recommend it to any new e-commerce.

Zyvhur

this app is a great way to engage with people who visit the site. I really wanted a way to let them know when events are and what sales there are as well has how to sign up and this makes all that really easy.

Billy Keleb Store

Highly recommend this app for any site! It's very easy to use. I believe it is also helpful in my website

PARK G

I love this app! Able to test it on free mode, trying out a bit before going ahead to subscribe. Awesome will want to subscribe

keeiswim

I love this app! omg I would totally recommend to all my friends and family across the whole world its

Brianda Store

Bastente buena aplicacion, todavia no la he testeado lo suficiente para saber con certeza si la recomendaria al 100%

SavAli Boutique

love this app. it is amazingly easy to use and ave beautiful details. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a beautiful app for their site.

myitalianliving

I really like this app. I'm trying to understand ho is it working...hopefully it will allow me to add a picture. Andrea

Mimiflo®

The App is awesome.. Its good for non technical people. Its easy to navigate and customized the pop up.. I love it...