Popup | Pop up Notifications

Popup | Pop up Notifications

by POWr.io

Email popup, discount popup, exit popup, Beeketing alternative

PatiesserieGoranac

I used it the first time and it made me everything super easy. I would recomend this app to everyone

ajselect

good;lkjhresASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Unique Upgrades

Trying to get the pop-up exit intent on my site to get more emails, I figure if they are already on their way out why not?

Jarrell Landscaping

Easy to use. Simple layout. No coding needed. Tested and worked the first time like a charm. Can't do much better than that.

Canagem.com

I just created my first popup for my store and it was the easiest thing to do. This is so flexible but with lots of features you just can't go wrong with using it. Next time I will create a coupon and i'm sure it will be just as easy to create.

MingTaoXuan

So happy to use this app nice and clean, easy to modify the way I would like, many thanks all your and recommended your app

La Petite Lucia

very very very veryvery very very veryvery very very veryvery very very veryvery very very veryvery very very veryvery very very very good

OrganicFootsteps

Easy to install and set-up. For now it seems to work as intended. Its simple in its design, and the possibility to change colors etc. are valuable when you have a specific style on your shop.

utopiaswimwear

Awesome. Super easy, I love that you can put 2 buttons (We launched a kickstarter so it was great to get an email, THEN send the customer to our kickstarter link. Great job Popup!

From Us For U