Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

Popup | Email Popup & Sign Up

by POWR.io

Custom pop up, newsletter pop up, exit pop up, sign up pop ups

k Madison Moore Artworks

I had big issues trying to install the app. Contacted support 4 days in a row, Shopify contacted them as well. No response. Finally, heard from them on the 5th day and she said she never heard from me and that I never had Shopify contact them. I do not believe her because as soon as I canceled the app, then she contacted me. I would not advise using this app. NO support for a paid app.

March 22, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Count & Countess

I subscribed to PRO and there are literally no customer service. Only a search function.
I am having an issue where popup is appearing at the bottom of my page and I cant find it. Will unsubscribe soon.

March 19, 2021

Happy Paws Dog Treats

This app sucks. Dont use it, it is a waste of money. this app is a scam and should be removed from shopify

March 14, 2021

Hi there,
We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe

one of the worst apps i've ever used. it freezes all the time and don't let you finish what you are doing

March 9, 2021

PrettyTimely

This app doesn't integrate with Shopify Customers (the in built CRM of Shopify) so its rather pointless for the main use case of a newsletter sign-up form for capturing new customers...

green tribu

The app functions fine, although you need to pay for a subscription for most standard functions (i.e. remove logo and control frequency). My issue is with the customer service. I emailed many times with the customer service as the button to cancel subscription did not work. I followed all instructions and repeatedly and very clearly (1 week before subscription renewal) requested to please cancel my subscription. The subscription was renewed 1 day before the subscription renewal date and I was ultimately able to cancel on that day (before renewal date) but we were unfortunately charged early. At that point customer service simply said "unfortunately we do not provide refunds on monthly subscriptions" even though he was well aware we had been corresponding for a week as I was trying to cancel. This to me is extremely unprofessional and quite frankly manipulative.

January 20, 2021

Airavata Weaves and Textiles

Not a very easy to use app. It keeps giving pop ups to rate it. Editing the timer is confusing, with no save button. the app needs to be more user friendly for editing.

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Happy to help, if you have any other questions!

Biosmil.com

only 20 subscribers are free :( very less not worth it only 20 subscribers are free :( very less not worth it

December 14, 2020

Happy to help, if you have any other questions!

Black Market Clothing

Have the pro version, there is no control on the position of the popup that works. When it is to be centred it centers the pop-up both vertically and horizontally on the page, and is not reactive to where the user is. Meaning you have to scroll to see the pop-up, thus defeating the principle purpose of a popup. Disappointed with their support.

December 8, 2020

Sorry you ran into issues! Our team has reached out to you with instructions for how to solve the problem you encountered. Installing to the theme instead of a single page should solve this. Happy to assist if you keep running into issues!

Claribelskincare.com

I added the popup app to my Shopify store, and paid approx. $27 for the year. Hours later there was a new reoccurring charge on my account for approx. $47 a month without my approval. Exchanged emails with Arlyne, who agreed to a refund. When no action happened and she stopped responded to my emails, she called me with a sales call offering to help coach me on how to use their app - completely ignoring her promise for a refund and such DECEPTIVE PRICING. Shopify owners, stay far away from these people. Their lie about their pricing, they avoid contact, and they break their word. Terrible company!!!

November 20, 2020

Hi there!
We just took a look and we see that Arlyne replied to you yesterday to confirm your refund request. Can you please check your spam folder to see if that is where her message went?
It seems like there was also some confusion around our pricing. You subscribed with our 40% BFCM promo, so the first year is just $29. After a year, the subscription renews at the regular price of $47/yr. There is no monthly fee, that is just a confusing way Shopify displays the terms of the app purchase.

Previous 1 3 4 5