Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

by POWr.io

Email pop up, newsletter pop up, exit popup, Beeketing alt

Vape and Juice

Good range of tools but i get annoyed at any app that leave remnants of code on your website after you have uninstalled. If you want to make apps for shopify learn to remove the code so you don't vandalise sites after you are no longer needed. It is this kind of nonsense that creates slow page times. It's doubly frustrating when every app developer claims their app doesn't slow a site down.

Buddy, if you can't uninstall an app properly, i don't trust your opinion on page speed slowing.

March 3, 2020

Hey there!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. Just to clear things up, we do give you the option to completely remove the code. If for whatever reason that does not work, we can strip it on the back end manually. Feel free to reach out to our support and ask for me directly. I am more than happy to take a look at the install and get you taken care of.

Waylon W | Customer Success

Concetto è

The free plan allow almost nothing. I also tried other app from the same dev. , specifically the one to bulid "FORMS" and it is advertised as ok with Shopify POS, but it's not. I don't like this.

IMPROV GOODS

Wanted to create a simple mailing list sign-up pop up for my site, but this app was a mess. Not optimized well: mobile version was huge oversized box with a scroll bar. Desktop version repeatedly appeared blank. Emailed them for help/troubleshooting and received no reply. Deleted app and requested refund for the monthly fee. Developer declined. Bad app, bad customer service.

Floral Neverland

Doesn't integrate with MailChimp. The free plan only allows you to collect 25 emails a month. Should've said that in the description or on the pricing list. Such a waste of time.

May 31, 2019

Thank you for trying our app!
While we don't have an integration built with MailChimp directly with our Popup app, you could add a Form Builder app within your Popup app and connect your MailChimp account.

Also, we can get in touch with our Product Team to show the number of emails allowed in our pricing chart.

Please feel free to get in touch with our support team and we will be happy to provide a free trial for our paid plan so you can test the app and its features.

Gear Grinder

I installed this app and had issues from the get-go. Love their easy navigation and design options. But, it did not perform as designed.
I designed a "Discount" popup whereby a visitor would need to enter their email address to receive the discount code via email. A strategy I really want to implement to grow our email list and offer our customers savings.
We created a Welcome email to automatically send with the savings code for them. Upon testing the popup the customer doesn't receive the correct email. As a test customer, we kept getting the general email notifying us that "xyz@gmail" just subscribed. This is NOT what a customer is supposed to receive.
Their support FAQ wasn't very helpful. Their video regarding our issue is inconsistent with what is shown on the actual navigation menu.
I understand their Email Editor is in the Beta stages and bugs are probably being worked through. But, we don't have time to be a guinea pig. So, had to move onto another plug-in.

March 29, 2019

Hi there,

So sorry that you ran into this issue. We had a temporary issue related to customized emails. Our engineers have just pushed a fix, and you and your customers will now receive the fully customized and designed emails configured in the app.

Again, apologies for the bug and resulting confusion. We hope this helps. Please reach out with any question or concerns, and we'd be happy to help.

- Teddy
support@powr.io

Hair and More Ltd

This app was quick and easy to setup a popup banner on our website. Lots of options to customise and simple to do.
UPDATE 25/7/19 - We have had this popup app on our site for a while and recently had random unsolicited popups appearing linking to strange websites.... Very dodgy & I have had to uninstall the app to fix it...

July 25, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the issues you are experiencing. This was due to a caching issue and was primarily affecting app owners, and only a very small subset of site visitors. Please note that your POWr account was not compromised. We have pushed a fix to clear your cache and you will now see the correct version of your app. Please be assured there are safeguards in place to ensure this will not occur in future.

KARO Made

This app worked, but messed up my theme in desktop completely. Mobile view was okay. Had to pay my developer to fix it for me.

Royal Book Bags

Horrible app! Not worth the money! Do not buy!

Great Head Shop

Quick setup, but free version does not allow for age verifier popup, which was why i downloaded it in the first place.

Df Choices

hard to understand once you get to actually installing it to your website. going to look for another one