POWR Popup | Email Sign Up

POWR Popup | Email Sign Up

by POWR.io

Email popup, newsletter pop up, exit pop up, sign up pop ups

bé jà vu

This app is easy to use :) and looks good. This app is easy to use :) and looks good. This app is easy to use :) and looks good.

MUSOTOKU

Highly recommend this app for any site!
super fast setup and looks great at first.
Be aware that some browsers will block pop-ups so be ready to add some other way of getting your customers in the loop too.

Flama Viva - Velas, Aromas & Decor

I love this app, it is complete. We are trying this for the first time. Very intuitive, we hope to discover more.

Jedeye Mindtank

It's definitely the easiest pop up platform i've used, though still trying to figure some aspects out

Rugged Outfitters NJ

Good Shopify application that is reasonably priced. Fairly easy to set up and use in my store to get subscribers.

Maison De Finesse

Great app! So far so good. Easy to navigate and I am able to customize the pop up to best suit my website.

fommy.com

great app.great app.great app.great app..great app..great app..great app..great app..great app..great app..great app..great app..great app.

Jammy!

I like this app so far but I don't like how on desktop it forces you to rate it with forced prompts in the right hand side when I'm trying to create pop ups myself.

Spliffy Kit

Just downloaded, seems very smooth and easy to use. My only complaint is that i was asked to review the product after only having it installed for maybe 2 minutes. Maybe allow more time to familiarize.

The Trendy Walrus

Every single thing about this app is amazing, except for the fact that I cannot automatically upload new email signups to Shopify's native email marketing tool. Instead, I have to manually do exports every so often, and import them into our customer list, being careful not to use duplicates, as they will overwrite existing customer data. If this is fixed, I would absolutely give 5 stars!

Aside from the lack of that function, everything else is incredible, and I would definitely recommend this app.

May 8, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. We are sorry that this was your experience but also happy to look at your account to see where we dropped the ball and what we can do to resolve it. Please reach out to our support directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWr account + a weblink with live POWr plugins installed and we will look into this case closer for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8