Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

by POWr.io

Email pop up, newsletter pop up, exit popup, Beeketing alt

Bath-and-Body-Bakery-

This app has a decent free version. II is helpful to remind my customers to join my newsletter and keep up to date with my business.

CounterEv Furniture

It's a fairly easy to use app and the features seem to be improving over time. I'm not crazy about the 100 character minimum requirement on the review though!

Patcharoos

The options for the free plan is pretty basic, but it gets the job done. We'll see how this month goes. If I like the outcome I will consider upgrading to another plan.

Make Me Shake

Easy to use. Would like more options such as gifs. We just started using it, but as of now, it works well.

West Egg Threads

I used this app to help me do an email pop up on my shopify website page. The response page would never save. I wish it was more specific regarding where to enter specific codes using the shopify website themes page.

Kodipark

Popup looks like a great and free app really easy to use and useful to my shopify store. I'm going to test it and see the benefit I'll take from it. Let's go for a try!

Vine & Nest

I just started using this today. It's pretty easy to set up, but I'm having issues with the link connecting with the shop button on the automated welcome emails.

The Travelling Band

Really easy to use, and easy to go back and forth. Miss some more design, but has only explored the free version yet.

EZ Raffler

Just installed and haven't yet seen it in action.. Setup process is fun and extremely easy. Great UX!

Cottage Ready

I used this app to help me promote a monthly special. Very simple but gets the job done! Upgraded app offers more options and ways to customize.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6