POWR Popups | Sales Popups

Perfect for email capture, opt-in, coupons, newsletters & more

Free plan available

AQ dropshop

Time spent using app About 1 hour

i used it to get a popup, this app was good and it helped me a lot, took me a while to make a popup but highly recommend.

November 15, 2022

Thanks for the great review! 😍Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Calendar Club of Canada

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Have been using the app for quite a while. Works as promised, easy to customize and tracks data well. Lost one star as we have experienced some small glitches, but they were promptly corrected by the support team. **Response time of support has been phenomenal and they have explained the issue and the fix.

NaturalDuo

Location Australia
Time spent using app 12 minutes

It looks good as a start, but I haven't used it enough to give a review. Need to use it more to understand all its features and limitations.

July 27, 2022

www.giftsfromabove.com.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this ad to create my first email subscriber capture pop-up. The template was more adaptable than other apps with poor template choices. This template was a lot more customisable and user friendly. The only thing I couldn't figure out was how to slightly move text up or down without the other text field moving as well! otherwise perfect, thanks!

July 15, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know what we can do to earn that last star!

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWR account+weblinks with live POWR plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.

Eastern Threads Online

Time spent using app About 1 hour

sdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfsssssssffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

July 12, 2022

Thanks for the great review! 😍 Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Agua de Coco Meaningful Jewelry

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Configuré la app para pop ups, lo quería solo visible en homepage pero solo pude configurarlo en todas las páginas. El servicio de atención al cliente me ayudó con la configuración, muy amables.

June 11, 2022

Hola!

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para salir de nosotros una evaluación. Háganos saber qué podemos hacer para ganar esa última estrella!

Sexy Llama Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Pretty straight forward app! Easy to navigate and customize and as a small business owner, I like easy!

May 18, 2022

Hi there!

TEAM GREEN

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I do enjoy the app. pretty design which can make customer feel good. Also can create own background pop up.

May 17, 2022

Unity Tree Apparel

Time spent using app About 21 hours

I used the app to place a Welcome/Discount pop up on my home page for each new visitor. However, I am not satisfied with the options for placement of the pop up. On a computer monitor, when the site first opens, you can't even see the pop up because it's halfway down the page. It would be better if I could place it further up on the page, closer to the header.

March 30, 2022

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ruya Creations

Time spent using app 27 minutes

So easy to edit and install. Only issue is that it appears in the middle of the page rather than the visible part of the window when you open the page. Can't ask for complete perfection from a free app though. Grateful to have this, thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10