Email Popup |Newsletter Popup

Best email capture popup, newsletter signups, email marketing

Free plan available

Agua de Coco Meaningful Jewelry

Location Mexico

Configuré la app para pop ups, lo quería solo visible en homepage pero solo pude configurarlo en todas las páginas. El servicio de atención al cliente me ayudó con la configuración, muy amables.

June 11, 2022

Hola!

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para salir de nosotros una evaluación. Háganos saber qué podemos hacer para ganar esa última estrella!

Sexy Llama Coffee Roasters

Pretty straight forward app! Easy to navigate and customize and as a small business owner, I like easy!

May 18, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know what we can do to earn that last star!

TEAM GREEN

Location Hong Kong SAR

I do enjoy the app. pretty design which can make customer feel good. Also can create own background pop up.

May 17, 2022

Thanks for the great review! 😍Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Unity Tree Apparel

I used the app to place a Welcome/Discount pop up on my home page for each new visitor. However, I am not satisfied with the options for placement of the pop up. On a computer monitor, when the site first opens, you can't even see the pop up because it's halfway down the page. It would be better if I could place it further up on the page, closer to the header.

March 30, 2022

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ruya Creations

So easy to edit and install. Only issue is that it appears in the middle of the page rather than the visible part of the window when you open the page. Can't ask for complete perfection from a free app though. Grateful to have this, thanks

JustForYou

A versão gratuita possui algumas limitações, mas conseguimos configurar de uma forma que nos atendeu, pelo menos no pop-up. Poderia ter uma integração com a salesforce.

February 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community, please let us know what we can do better so we can receive a 5star review.

lielyalashbar

i used this app to help me in prove my business do better also to gain sells and more eye a appeal in the future

January 19, 2022

Chic&Pea Baby

I downloaded this app for the email signup feature. Very easy and simple format. Would highly recommend.

November 26, 2021

Hi there!

Limitless Decors

This is a great app and I love how the pop ups are free. I may have to delete it though because it is making my site go slower though:/

August 21, 2021

Hello there, so sorry to hear about your experience with our app. Thanks for your valuable feedback. Our product team will take a look into it and probably will include it in our roadmap. We are more than happy to improve our apps to serve you better.

TRUCK

I used this app to add a customer sign up popup. Havent tested it all yet but the building part was easy. Thanks.

July 31, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9