Popup | Upsell & Email Pop Up

Popup | Upsell & Email Pop Up | Reviews

by POWR.io

40% off! Upsell dropship popup, newsletter signup, exit pop up

Chic&Pea Baby

I downloaded this app for the email signup feature. Very easy and simple format. Would highly recommend.

November 26, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know what we can do to earn that last star!

Limitless Decors

This is a great app and I love how the pop ups are free. I may have to delete it though because it is making my site go slower though:/

August 21, 2021

Hello there, so sorry to hear about your experience with our app. Thanks for your valuable feedback. Our product team will take a look into it and probably will include it in our roadmap. We are more than happy to improve our apps to serve you better.

TRUCK

I used this app to add a customer sign up popup. Havent tested it all yet but the building part was easy. Thanks.

July 31, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Comfort on the Spectrum

I used this app to help me add a pop up to my store. It is very easy and simple to use. The tutorial was also helpful.

June 13, 2021

Thanks for the great review! 😍 Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

19K

excelente comportamiento lo me agrado mucho que solo apareciera una vez por semana por usuario en la versión gratis pero de resto genial.

June 9, 2021

¡Hola!

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejarnos una reseña. ¡Háganos saber qué podemos hacer para ganar esa última estrella!

Ayun Ropita

todo ok, muy buena y facil aplicacion. rapida instalacion. ahora la estoy poniendo a prieba pero va muy bien

June 4, 2021

¡Hola!

Pellavia

This was very easy to start and install. Need to wait a while to see how it will work with customers.

Katerina Roza

I only wanted a "Flash Sale" type of pop up as my first pop up on my website, i opted for the free plan, for now, i had some problems changing the text on the template I chose - It wasn't a straight out write your text in the box. Managed to find my way around it eventually - but it wasn't very clear to start off with..Hoping I can navigate it better 2nd time around. I was contacted very shortly after by a POWR Support member and the issue was clarified to me immediately.

April 27, 2021

Hi there!

Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

bé jà vu

This app is easy to use :) and looks good. This app is easy to use :) and looks good. This app is easy to use :) and looks good.

MUSOTOKU

Highly recommend this app for any site!
super fast setup and looks great at first.
Be aware that some browsers will block pop-ups so be ready to add some other way of getting your customers in the loop too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8