Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

by POWr.io

Email pop up, newsletter pop up, exit popup, Beeketing alt

Spliffy Kit

Just downloaded, seems very smooth and easy to use. My only complaint is that i was asked to review the product after only having it installed for maybe 2 minutes. Maybe allow more time to familiarize.

The Trendy Walrus

Every single thing about this app is amazing, except for the fact that I cannot automatically upload new email signups to Shopify's native email marketing tool. Instead, I have to manually do exports every so often, and import them into our customer list, being careful not to use duplicates, as they will overwrite existing customer data. If this is fixed, I would absolutely give 5 stars!

Aside from the lack of that function, everything else is incredible, and I would definitely recommend this app.

May 8, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. We are sorry that this was your experience but also happy to look at your account to see where we dropped the ball and what we can do to resolve it. Please reach out to our support directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWr account + a weblink with live POWr plugins installed and we will look into this case closer for you.

MarMar Copenhagen

very good and easy app to use. many options to design a e-mail pop up and sign up that fits to your theme.

April 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Please advise us what we can improve to get this extra star.
We would love to improve our apps to serve you better!

Bath-and-Body-Bakery-

This app has a decent free version. II is helpful to remind my customers to join my newsletter and keep up to date with my business.

CounterEv Furniture

It's a fairly easy to use app and the features seem to be improving over time. I'm not crazy about the 100 character minimum requirement on the review though!

Patcharoos

The options for the free plan is pretty basic, but it gets the job done. We'll see how this month goes. If I like the outcome I will consider upgrading to another plan.

Make Me Shake

Easy to use. Would like more options such as gifs. We just started using it, but as of now, it works well.

West Egg Threads

I used this app to help me do an email pop up on my shopify website page. The response page would never save. I wish it was more specific regarding where to enter specific codes using the shopify website themes page.

Kodipark

Popup looks like a great and free app really easy to use and useful to my shopify store. I'm going to test it and see the benefit I'll take from it. Let's go for a try!

Vine & Nest

I just started using this today. It's pretty easy to set up, but I'm having issues with the link connecting with the shop button on the automated welcome emails.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7