Instagram Feed | Instafeed

Shoppable Instagram feed. Images, videos for a gallery slider

Free plan available

Bivain

I highly recommend this app, the customer service has been excellent - Arlyne went above and beyond to help me with any questions that I had, and the app was easy to install and to customise. Thanks

June 13, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our app and customer service as 5 stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍

Great British Outdoor Fires

I used the app on my website so I can share my social feed. I think this helps customers connect with our products.

March 10, 2022

Thanks for the great review! 😍Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

NOOKEE

Brilliant app, easy to configure and does the job perfectly, absolutely no problems with it. We would recommend installing this in your store.

January 6, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.

Vajraviryam

I like how the app pull feed streams from social apps. How it stacks and provide option to to organize them and adapts the model responsive. However there are things I think the app need to improve. No 1, If a post has more than one image, I do not have control to pick which one I would like to show. There are no frames on which I can design these carousals. Also I cannot create a lazy load transition and lastly I do not have many options to choose shape of the box.

September 24, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Rest assured that your feedback is forwarded to our Product & Engineering teams as they continuously update our apps. Our Engineers are working continuously to improve our apps and will hopefully be able to add such options in our future app updates.

Please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@powr.io for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than happy to help!

Rival Strength

Does what I need it to. Really simple yet great looking scrolling Instagram feed at the bottom of my site. Great app.

September 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We really appreciate it 😊

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We'll be happy to help.

GRAFICODO

Great App really helpful
Butt need to work on your speed it loads very slowly takes half a minute to load the preview

September 4, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. POWR's product development team is constantly striving to make the user-experience optimal for our products, and we definitely take into account the loading speeds of our standalone apps.
Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Isabelle Pelletane Shop

Hi, this app is really simple to use and install, a real pleasure ! Thank you so much to all the team !!!

August 17, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Dangerous Drip

Great ppjnuop
Kk Judi if I'll pickovoid 0 if 9 cupful us using sp ox ga to do kHz Jovovich 0 UCI 79ig

Relatable Content

Thank you to Shoppable for creating this service as a free opportunity for businesses to share creatively. Grateful for this option to share!

IAKAM

I used this app makes website unique and stands out. I highly recommend this app to online store owners.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24