Instagram Feed | Social Media

Instagram Feed | Social Media

by POWR.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

Embattled Clothing

This app really increased my social media interaction and keeps my customers up-to-date. Thank you!!

MyLilStellar

I am not sure yet because it's asking for a review on the app, but it still hasn't downloaded to my store. I haven't tried it yet.

Parley Beauty

I used this app to add my Instagram feed to my shopify store. The app is very user-friendly. The only thing I didn't like was the branding with the free version, but hey it's free so.

mylifeAID.com

Great app I am going to purchase it. Great feature just checking all the other features. Too good................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SugarJewlz Handmade Jewelry

I like this app so far! Will upgrade soon as it has many useful features and is fairly easy to use! I am happy that my store will be kept current by adding my instagram feed.

Murphy and Bailey

All I wanted to do is add my Instagram feed to website (no bells and whistles required) - this was SUPER SIMPLE to do with this app . Thanks for making things straightforward and free !

Nermin store

thank you it it is useful i hope i can improve my work and going on with my store . you have done a great app

Moon Goddess Gifts

We use this app to showcase our Facebook Live Feed. I love that you get one free account to feature. We are loving this app on our website MoonGoddessGifts.com.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Benchmaster WoodworX

I like having our Insta posts visible on our website and to tie in to our social media. I would like the free version to eliminate the POWr promo on the bottom as it may add confusion to customers about what that is and if we are involved with it.
I wish the posts weren't spaced so far apart-might just be me not knowing how to fix that. :)
Overall, it fulfills what we wanted, for free, to have our instagram posts included on our website.
Thank you!
Benchmaster WoodworX

CLOTH + LABEL KC

I use this app to showcase our looks on other people. super easy to use and install. I currently use the free version and it works great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23