Social Feed by POWr

Social Feed by POWr

by POWr.io

FREE stream for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more!

Broken Coil

working as mentioned, great app working like a charm am glad i installed it, thank you for such an app

Fozbima Accessories

Easy to install and add SOCIAL plugins but waiting to see it live, once I get how to use it then I will change my rating. Thank you

Glam Xten Collection

I like this app. It also shows real-time customers and their purchases to ensure that my products are legit to increase sales

Agutella Shop

es facil de entender ahora estoy comenzando con mi pagina y no soy programadora asi que la recomiendo

The Hoghouse

Super easy to install and adapt to my website. Lots of options to customise the feed to fit in with your websites aesthetic. Happy so far :)

corkparcel.com

this app is amazing! please download it. it really helps give your website validation so that your customers can know that your not trying to scam them.

CoolFit Gear

This is a very easy app to install and is working 100%. Thanks for this app Beeketing. This is really making life easier.

Evolution Threads

Extreamly easy to set up and get installed, made my product pages really stand out more. I would 100% recommend.

Goodall Design Australia

Perfect. Does everything perfectly first time. No fluff or messing about to get it to work!!

Rebuilt my Blog in 10 min

IHP Refinery

Cant wait to see the app in action. Havent been able to preview but looking forward to seeing what it looks like on our page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8