Social Feed | Instagram Feed

Social Feed | Instagram Feed | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% Off Upgrades! Shoppable Instagram & Facebook social feeds

Vajraviryam

I like how the app pull feed streams from social apps. How it stacks and provide option to to organize them and adapts the model responsive. However there are things I think the app need to improve. No 1, If a post has more than one image, I do not have control to pick which one I would like to show. There are no frames on which I can design these carousals. Also I cannot create a lazy load transition and lastly I do not have many options to choose shape of the box.

September 24, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Rest assured that your feedback is forwarded to our Product & Engineering teams as they continuously update our apps. Our Engineers are working continuously to improve our apps and will hopefully be able to add such options in our future app updates.

Please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@powr.io for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than happy to help!

Rival Strength

Does what I need it to. Really simple yet great looking scrolling Instagram feed at the bottom of my site. Great app.

September 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We really appreciate it 😊

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We'll be happy to help.

GRAFICODO

Great App really helpful
Butt need to work on your speed it loads very slowly takes half a minute to load the preview

September 4, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. POWR's product development team is constantly striving to make the user-experience optimal for our products, and we definitely take into account the loading speeds of our standalone apps.
Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Isabelle Pelletane Shop

Hi, this app is really simple to use and install, a real pleasure ! Thank you so much to all the team !!!

August 17, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Dangerous Drip

Great ppjnuop
Kk Judi if I'll pickovoid 0 if 9 cupful us using sp ox ga to do kHz Jovovich 0 UCI 79ig

Relatable Content

Thank you to Shoppable for creating this service as a free opportunity for businesses to share creatively. Grateful for this option to share!

IAKAM

I used this app makes website unique and stands out. I highly recommend this app to online store owners.

Siulii

This app is not easy and hard to understand how to use it. Need video tutorial. I am not sure about refund policy.

NutrixGems

I used this app to place my social media feed on my website. It was easy as 1,2,3. highly recommend!

Embattled Clothing

This app really increased my social media interaction and keeps my customers up-to-date. Thank you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24