Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed

by POWR.io

40% off plans | Instagram Feed, insta, facebook social media

IAKAM

I used this app makes website unique and stands out. I highly recommend this app to online store owners.

Siulii

This app is not easy and hard to understand how to use it. Need video tutorial. I am not sure about refund policy.

NutrixGems

I used this app to place my social media feed on my website. It was easy as 1,2,3. highly recommend!

Embattled Clothing

This app really increased my social media interaction and keeps my customers up-to-date. Thank you!!

MyLilStellar

I am not sure yet because it's asking for a review on the app, but it still hasn't downloaded to my store. I haven't tried it yet.

Parley Beauty

I used this app to add my Instagram feed to my shopify store. The app is very user-friendly. The only thing I didn't like was the branding with the free version, but hey it's free so.

mylifeAID.com

Great app I am going to purchase it. Great feature just checking all the other features. Too good................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SugarJewlz Handmade Jewelry

I like this app so far! Will upgrade soon as it has many useful features and is fairly easy to use! I am happy that my store will be kept current by adding my instagram feed.

Murphy and Bailey

All I wanted to do is add my Instagram feed to website (no bells and whistles required) - this was SUPER SIMPLE to do with this app . Thanks for making things straightforward and free !

Nermin store

thank you it it is useful i hope i can improve my work and going on with my store . you have done a great app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23