Instagram Feed | Social Proof

Instagram Feed | Social Proof

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to stream Instagram content for social proof!

BellaFarmsKy

Super easy to use. Set up and execution were really intuitive and could be done from mobile platform.

De'AvionBluInnovations

I used this app to bring originality tot my website. I love that i was able to go through it alone. Thank you

Nimae Beauty

Used the app to help me add shops social feed to my store. Easy to use and set up. Definitely recommend this app for my shopify store. I previously spent hours trying to do it.

Casamadrettor

I am a nitwit and need simple instructions :-) This only took me a couple of seconds and it showed up on my site! Thank you so much for making it so easy to install.
If I can do it, anybody can!

Fhasso

I used this app to improve my Shopify store. It's a great app, easy to install and makes a good difference in my website. Very cool!

CaseMonkeys

Told about it by Shopify chat not checked it all yet but easy to use and hopefully worked?

CaseMonkeys.co.uk

Retro • Soul

Its a cool app and so easy to use! Everything's very explain; even thou, I would love it more if there were less promo.

Zulzilah

This app is easy and functionally effective. I believe that’s what I was looking for and have been more than satisfied

HOPS AND NUTS CRAFT BEER SNACKS

So easy to plug and play! Up and running in less than 30 seconds. thanks for the free option to start.
Cheers!

Passive

I like it as it works according to my need and has plenty of features which i can use and prices are negligible

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22