Instagram Feed | Social Media

Instagram Feed | Social Media

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

Murphy and Bailey

All I wanted to do is add my Instagram feed to website (no bells and whistles required) - this was SUPER SIMPLE to do with this app . Thanks for making things straightforward and free !

Nermin store

thank you it it is useful i hope i can improve my work and going on with my store . you have done a great app

Moon Goddess Gifts

We use this app to showcase our Facebook Live Feed. I love that you get one free account to feature. We are loving this app on our website MoonGoddessGifts.com.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Benchmaster WoodworX

I like having our Insta posts visible on our website and to tie in to our social media. I would like the free version to eliminate the POWr promo on the bottom as it may add confusion to customers about what that is and if we are involved with it.
I wish the posts weren't spaced so far apart-might just be me not knowing how to fix that. :)
Overall, it fulfills what we wanted, for free, to have our instagram posts included on our website.
Thank you!
Benchmaster WoodworX

CLOTH + LABEL KC

I use this app to showcase our looks on other people. super easy to use and install. I currently use the free version and it works great.

Alablanca Apparel

Such a simple plug-in to immediately begin sharing your insta feed on your site!

BellaFarmsKy

Super easy to use. Set up and execution were really intuitive and could be done from mobile platform.

De'AvionBluInnovations

I used this app to bring originality tot my website. I love that i was able to go through it alone. Thank you

Nimae Beauty

Used the app to help me add shops social feed to my store. Easy to use and set up. Definitely recommend this app for my shopify store. I previously spent hours trying to do it.

Casamadrettor

I am a nitwit and need simple instructions :-) This only took me a couple of seconds and it showed up on my site! Thank you so much for making it so easy to install.
If I can do it, anybody can!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23