Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed

by POWR.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

Dangerous Drip

Great ppjnuop
Kk Judi if I'll pickovoid 0 if 9 cupful us using sp ox ga to do kHz Jovovich 0 UCI 79ig

Relatable Content

Thank you to Shoppable for creating this service as a free opportunity for businesses to share creatively. Grateful for this option to share!

IAKAM

I used this app makes website unique and stands out. I highly recommend this app to online store owners.

Siulii

This app is not easy and hard to understand how to use it. Need video tutorial. I am not sure about refund policy.

NutrixGems

I used this app to place my social media feed on my website. It was easy as 1,2,3. highly recommend!

Embattled Clothing

This app really increased my social media interaction and keeps my customers up-to-date. Thank you!!

MyLilStellar

I am not sure yet because it's asking for a review on the app, but it still hasn't downloaded to my store. I haven't tried it yet.

Parley Beauty

I used this app to add my Instagram feed to my shopify store. The app is very user-friendly. The only thing I didn't like was the branding with the free version, but hey it's free so.

mylifeAID.com

Great app I am going to purchase it. Great feature just checking all the other features. Too good................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SugarJewlz Handmade Jewelry

I like this app so far! Will upgrade soon as it has many useful features and is fairly easy to use! I am happy that my store will be kept current by adding my instagram feed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23