Instagram Feed | Social Media

Instagram Feed | Social Media

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

Korhone.com

Very easy plugin, easy to add to page. And 1st of all it's FREE! Easy to add Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds. There were many others, but I don't use them.

Valentine's Jewelry

Just starting using POWr and impressed with the integration and clear details, excited to check out the rest of the apps they provide.

WildmanT

I just installed on Shopify. It worked so perfectly. Many options for customizing but didn't need them...it comes out of the box looking great. I am using Hashtags so I loved the ability to disapprove a post in the event it did not fit the hashtag. Great app!

ticklekitty.com

Worked great to pull in an RSS feed of my wordpress hosted blog content onto my homepage. would be great to see improvement in the provided content DOM so CSS fis easier for fine tuning things.

The On fleek Boutique

I really enjoyed using this, it was straight forward, simple and made a big difference to an otherwise unused space on my blog

Master U Tdigital

Best app ever! It does exactly what I need it to do and it's so simple to set up and use! great great app for what it is n! highly recommend it if what you want to do is stream post from your social media accounts to your website !!

Crafters Market

Easy to install. Got exactly what I wanted!

Simply Organic Bamboo

Easy to use and update - very much appreciated!

Iamanactivist Com

Great app, easy to use and allows quite a bit of customization.

Juara Skincare

Free, easy, works like a charm.