Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed

by POWR.io

40% off plans | Instagram Feed, insta, facebook social media

The Beer Mile

Super intuitive and great look/feel on my site. Took about 5 minutes to set up and easy to customize as you go.

Colorado Catsup Co

Super easy to install and looks great. Did exactly what I wanted it to do and at a great price. Thanks!

Zealous Manufacturing

I added our instagram feed easily using this app. Would highly recommend this app to others. It walked through step by step and was very descriptive and allowed for easy customization.

Chelles Jewels

I used this app to help me reach out to more customers. I'm looking forward to seeing the results...

Lake Tahoe Official

Very useful app and simple to set up. I would recommend you at least install it and see how it looks.

Anchors and Angles Golf

Very easy to use and very helpful promoting my business. Thank you for all of your support and I will be sure to recommend this app to others.

Richard Haward's Oysters

This app is great. I was surprised by how easy it was to use, and how easily it worked. I think it displays my social media content well. It would be good to add a feature that plays instagram videos.

Luxy Locks Bag

It's my first time using it and I really like it so far! And it was super easy to install. I love when apps are simple and effective :)

Lumen Mundi

Integrated very easily, will pull your posts directly to your Shopify page with an easy embed code and it looks good. One recommendation would be to have an option for displaying engagement. Likes, social shares and comments.

ElevatedCity.com

Promotion Promotion Promotion !! it really is all about money these days.. It is rather impossible to go viral with products without a nice $$$$ bank roll. I am confident in saying that without advertising using social networks it is impossible to spread your products or services. GLAD this is free.