Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed

by POWR.io

Instagram Feed & shoppable gallery for insta & social media

Instacardist

Really easy to install and great design

Ecoture 2

So far, so good. Really easy to instal and looks fantastic.

Defense Divas

I am in love with this cool app! Keeping up with social media content is always a struggle for me because I do everything, but this app makes it super easy to post my social media content to my site and in turn, get more social media followers from the process.

Dreamshopy Store

Easy to install for newbies like me. Maybe loading is a bit slow, but it's a free plugin :)

Ecom Store 2

Useful gets more visitors to our shop

Discount Stores

POWr has many useful apps and most of them are easy to set up and simple to use. Great work!
www.DiscountStones.com

Superliv2

Really enjoy several of the Powr apps. Easy and seemless in use.

A Leap Of Style

First, this app popped up in my recommended apps at just the time I was looking for it, so it had to be right, right? I love the functionality and it's reasonably priced. Looking forward to seeing how this addition of social proof on the site improves conversions.

Saras Super Stock

I'm just starting out so the free versions have been more than adequate for my start-up and the customer support is fast and friendly...I'm sold.

Four Aspects Technology

POWr provides us with a great app, exactly what we wanted to add to our store with easy to follow instructions for truly plug-n-play.