Instagram Feed | Social Proof

Instagram Feed | Social Proof

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to stream Instagram content for social proof!

A Leap Of Style

First, this app popped up in my recommended apps at just the time I was looking for it, so it had to be right, right? I love the functionality and it's reasonably priced. Looking forward to seeing how this addition of social proof on the site improves conversions.

Saras Super Stock

I'm just starting out so the free versions have been more than adequate for my start-up and the customer support is fast and friendly...I'm sold.

Four Aspects Technology

POWr provides us with a great app, exactly what we wanted to add to our store with easy to follow instructions for truly plug-n-play.

Second Chance Village Online Thriftstore

I love the app, but the service is why I'm here - right on top of the issue, friendly and truly helpful.

Generation Yes

works great so far. easy to use and to customize to my needs

Adsignsbexhill

Installed and works great, thanks

Beyond The Fabric

Wow - what a plug-in. I've been using POWr Social Feed on my Shopify site for the last few months, I love it and my visitors love it too. Super user-friendly, support is on hand within minutes and it's genuinely fun having a play around with it. Highly recommend if you want to integrate Social onto your site in a customisable way.

Cleonova In

Installed it today only. Seems to work fine as of now. Will see for a week and might post a better review.

Ppippilong Kids

Great app. Does exactly what I want it too.

Pandavita

It's a great app which does what it professes to do.