Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed

by POWR.io

40% off plans | Instagram Feed, insta, facebook social media

Benchmaster WoodworX

I like having our Insta posts visible on our website and to tie in to our social media. I would like the free version to eliminate the POWr promo on the bottom as it may add confusion to customers about what that is and if we are involved with it.
I wish the posts weren't spaced so far apart-might just be me not knowing how to fix that. :)
Overall, it fulfills what we wanted, for free, to have our instagram posts included on our website.
Thank you!
Benchmaster WoodworX

CLOTH + LABEL KC

I use this app to showcase our looks on other people. super easy to use and install. I currently use the free version and it works great.

Alablanca Apparel

Such a simple plug-in to immediately begin sharing your insta feed on your site!

BellaFarmsKy

Super easy to use. Set up and execution were really intuitive and could be done from mobile platform.

Nimae Beauty

Used the app to help me add shops social feed to my store. Easy to use and set up. Definitely recommend this app for my shopify store. I previously spent hours trying to do it.

Casamadrettor

I am a nitwit and need simple instructions :-) This only took me a couple of seconds and it showed up on my site! Thank you so much for making it so easy to install.
If I can do it, anybody can!

Fhasso

I used this app to improve my Shopify store. It's a great app, easy to install and makes a good difference in my website. Very cool!

CaseMonkeys

Told about it by Shopify chat not checked it all yet but easy to use and hopefully worked?

CaseMonkeys.co.uk

Retro • Soul

Its a cool app and so easy to use! Everything's very explain; even thou, I would love it more if there were less promo.

Zulzilah

This app is easy and functionally effective. I believe that’s what I was looking for and have been more than satisfied