Instagram Feed | Social Media

Instagram Feed | Social Media

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

Bestbrandies

Thanks for creating this amazing app i use it and I'm so thankful for that. Now i create my business and its going to be the most useful online shop for Europe and UAE!

The Vault Board Shop

Very intuitive and easy to use. Jumping right in is a breeze. Even the free version has plenty of awesome features.

Five and Dime Supply Company LLC.

Great app! Must have!! Crucial for any business if you want to promote and reach new audiences with the ease of being on your website.

Mocha Loafers

Very good App ! :D elle permet de mettre le feed insta où vou voulez, sur la page que vous voulez sur votre e-commerce! je recommande.

XCD Nutrition

Get very basic and does the job really well very easy to install on site its a very good app i would recommend

Blipblox

I love the layout design options, ability to add for @ and # and how easy it is to install and use.

Everything 420

I have just started using this app and so far so good. I look forward to see what it brings to my site.

C.G. Harrison & Co

THIS APP WAS SEAMLESS. IT HELPED ME GET MY WEBSITE TRAFFIC TO ENGAGE ON MORE PLATFORMS! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!

Ellis Mercantile Boutique, Inc.

I used this app to easily add my instagram feed to my website. Super EASY to use. All I needed to do was type my instagram handle and then the system automatically uploaded to my website.

Crystal J Fashion

Easy to set up and a great asset for someone who wants to take their business to a higher level!!!!!