Instagram Feed | Social Media

Instagram Feed | Social Media

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

Huget jewelry

Good app I ca recommend it for everyone thank you thank thank thax bedt app I ever use that good o love r

PopSquare

This app is easy to use, can integrate many social account fastly. The downside is the layout cannot be well organized like the margin or padding or each post.

Moppets Life

super easy to use and install unlike another app I had tried before this one. So glad I found it. Very user friendly =)

SkinKiss

Great feature to help connect with customers and grow you business, Its easy to use and the free version gives you just enough.

bioticlean

seems good - trial period for the moment - but easy to plug for sure - and seems to be efficient - user experience needs time

ravebroo

hughbhbjcshbcjschbhcbjschbscuyshcbsjhcschbcjshcbsncjshcbhcjhcbhcjsycbchbcusycbhcjschbbjchcjhcbhcbhcj

ReFind Jewels

Love this App. Works well. It saves me a lot of time while keeping my customers base informed about new products.

CARDS AGAINST DISNEY OUTLET

AMAZING IN EVERY ASPECT! IT HAS WORKED WONDERS IN BRINGING IN NEW CLIENTEL AND BOOSTING THE CONFIDENCE LEVELS OF MY PRODUCTS THANKS

studioSOMBRE

The plugin works as intended. It would be nicer if there was a wayt to add a title and center the feed on a page

AllianceRacing

Great app very easy and love the way it works. Very easy for anyone to use. links all my socali medai to keep my site activate