Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to add Instagram content to your site!

Tinytux

I just got the app installed and so far so good. It was very easy to use - everything was pretty much done for you. All I had to do was follow the steps.

1ST MAN | 1ST WOMAN

I really enjoyed using this app. It has been really easy to use, great aesthetically, quick to upload.

YOMA BABY

Great feature , easy to use , and hope to benefit more from it the near future . looking forward for more interesting updates.

SLMPD CO®

An amazing and simple app to use! it makes a great marketing tool to use and would definitely recommend

The Shake Library

This was really easy to use and setup. Trying to figure out settings once installed is a bit of a pain.

RAINGER CLOTHING

such an awesome app, worth it, looks so good on my shopify, i would tell people to use this app for great resualts

Modus Apparel

So far so good! Instagram feed was easy to add at exactly where we wanted it. Let's hope it improves conversions!

VAINTAP

Im using this app on my boutique with the Debut theme. It was VERY EASY to install in literally a few minutes.

Bestbrandies

Thanks for creating this amazing app i use it and I'm so thankful for that. Now i create my business and its going to be the most useful online shop for Europe and UAE!

The Vault Board Shop

Very intuitive and easy to use. Jumping right in is a breeze. Even the free version has plenty of awesome features.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18