POWR Shoppable Instagram Feed+

Improve social engagement in gallery, carousel, lookbook style

Free plan available

Great British Outdoor Fires

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I used the app on my website so I can share my social feed. I think this helps customers connect with our products.

March 10, 2022

Thanks for the great review! 😍Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Embattled Clothing

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app really increased my social media interaction and keeps my customers up-to-date. Thank you!!

CLOTH + LABEL KC

Time spent using app About 2 years

I use this app to showcase our looks on other people. super easy to use and install. I currently use the free version and it works great.

Alablanca Apparel

Time spent using app About 2 years

Such a simple plug-in to immediately begin sharing your insta feed on your site!

CaseMonkeys

Time spent using app About 1 year

Told about it by Shopify chat not checked it all yet but easy to use and hopefully worked?

CaseMonkeys.co.uk

Retro • Soul

Its a cool app and so easy to use! Everything's very explain; even thou, I would love it more if there were less promo.

Passive

Location Hong Kong SAR

I like it as it works according to my need and has plenty of features which i can use and prices are negligible

La Balanza De Antonia

Location Peru

Interesante aplicación para ver los post de instagram, la acabo de instalar pero parece buena, espero siga así.

TriAfu

Location Brazil

Otima ferramenta. Recomendo a todos, estou usando o plano gratuito para teste, se gostarmos iremos usar os planos pagos

NAAMITA

4 stars for ease of use. I just installed it so after using it for a while, will be able to write a more detailed review

Previous 1 3 4