FREE Instagram Feed Gallery

FREE Instagram Feed Gallery

by POWR.io

Shoppable Instagram social feed gallery for Insta & Facebook.

The Angry Indian Godsesses

it's easy to use. I wish it had more options to place the feed on which part of the feed. maybe it does have the option and I just can't find it.

HiLo sports

love this app! you need this if you want to how some feeds on your shop. come on and get this nice app!

Shoes by Flattery

I used the app to add my business's social feed to my site. Easy to use. intuitive navigation setup.

The Roller Blind Co.

I will write another review after a few weeks as I just started and so far its easy to install, easy to integrate and easy to customise.

Angel Turner Dyke Art

So far this looks like it's going to be exactly what I need. Thanks! I expect it to really add to my social presence.

Indie Band Coach

WOW. That was free and easy! Just like I like my.... wait. I'm talking about the app. So yeh, this was a very easy installation and with a couple of tweaks it looks exactly how I want it to! Nice work 5 stars for me!

Throttlewerks

APP DOES WHAT IT SAYS AS SIMPLE AS THAT VERY EASY TO USE AND ITS FREE!! SO I AM SAISTISFIED WITH IT AS FOR NOW FREE IS FREE THROTTLEWERKS.COM

Kramer: Toy Warden Collectibles

Easy to install. Done in 5 mins. Nice & simple curated customization options, you won't be bogged down with useless incremental design choices.

ShowLaces

Am enjoying to working with it, Thanks for creating such a fantastic Shopify app for newcomers......

The Rich-Caine Way

Easy to use, does exactly what it says, don't rush installing follow each step, lots of options to choose from, I am very happy, thank you.