Instagram Feed | Social Media

Instagram Feed | Social Media

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Kramer: Toy Warden Collectibles

Easy to install. Done in 5 mins. Nice & simple curated customization options, you won't be bogged down with useless incremental design choices.

ShowLaces

Am enjoying to working with it, Thanks for creating such a fantastic Shopify app for newcomers......

The Rich-Caine Way

Easy to use, does exactly what it says, don't rush installing follow each step, lots of options to choose from, I am very happy, thank you.

Moringalife

Easy to install and it does exactly what I want it do do, my kind of app. Can't wait to check out other app from this company.

Burnich Frame & Moulding

It doesn't work. I had the same issue as someone else, another page's posts were showing and not my own.

PSV Transport Systems Ltd

Does exactly what I need it to do. Good custom options for content, layout, design etc. We used it to show Facebook feed.

Black Unicorn Creations

So far I really enjoy this app. It very easily added feeds from my Facebook and Instagram pages. I can also have it track my hashtags, which is nice if customer post under that hashtag! Will update if things go awry.

Peggymall

wwwwwwonderful.........................................................................................

The Metroe

Great app! most of all it's free. easy to add feeds from social media sites, and very easy to use. Thank you so much!

Pretty Beautiful Unlimited

So far so good. Very easy to get configured and love being able to add from multiple social media sites.