Instagram Feed | Social Proof

Instagram Feed | Social Proof

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to stream Instagram content for social proof!

Clothes-Together

I just barely installed this app., and I am already loving it. I'll be back to finish my review in the next week or so.

NowOnTrend.com

This app is a game changer to my store!
I would highly recommend it if you have a Shopify store as it can definitely drive sales to your products and or services!

DoughHouse Cookies

easy set up of insta feed, lots of options for design. Yet to play with the app to much but will update review if issues occur.

Nuance Pigments®

I'm in love bout this app. It's a beautiful design an it's pretty simple to setup. I really recommend it

Artsensy

Works really well until now and its very easy to use, installation is all and done by the app. Thank you!

Online Outdoor Closeouts

Simple to setup, helps bring more social interaction, along with customer comments and reviews to the site

Erdélyi Esküvői Meghívók

Nice, easy to use app, exactly what I was looking for and it is free so recommend it to everyone. :))

Kamikaze Deals

nice app hDashboard graphs are currently incorrect. We're working on getting them back up to date. The API is unaffected.as all features needed for

Outilsdecuisine.com

Really awesome ! It's what i was looking for, for a long time ! And it's free to use ! Thank you guys for your good job :-)

NaturSeed

very good respone the only thing it´s that I can´t put a heading to present instagram feed. The rest very simple. From Spain thank you