Instagram Feed | Social Proof

Instagram Feed | Social Proof

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to stream Instagram content for social proof!

VitalZing

It's very easy to use. I prefer more option for share button, carousel layout etc.
Overall, It is a good app.

THE UNIQUE FIT

good! but forcing me to review anyways its seems good lets see how its gonna perform !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Divinevouge

Easy to install.hope it's going to be productive.

The Beer Mile

Super intuitive and great look/feel on my site. Took about 5 minutes to set up and easy to customize as you go.

Colorado Catsup Co

Super easy to install and looks great. Did exactly what I wanted it to do and at a great price. Thanks!

Zealous Manufacturing

I added our instagram feed easily using this app. Would highly recommend this app to others. It walked through step by step and was very descriptive and allowed for easy customization.

Chelles Jewels

I used this app to help me reach out to more customers. I'm looking forward to seeing the results...

Lake Tahoe Official

Very useful app and simple to set up. I would recommend you at least install it and see how it looks.

Anchors and Angles Golf

Very easy to use and very helpful promoting my business. Thank you for all of your support and I will be sure to recommend this app to others.

Richard Haward's Oysters

This app is great. I was surprised by how easy it was to use, and how easily it worked. I think it displays my social media content well. It would be good to add a feature that plays instagram videos.