Instagram Feed | Social Media

Instagram Feed | Social Media

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

Erdélyi Esküvői Meghívók

Nice, easy to use app, exactly what I was looking for and it is free so recommend it to everyone. :))

Kamikaze Deals

nice app hDashboard graphs are currently incorrect. We're working on getting them back up to date. The API is unaffected.as all features needed for

Outilsdecuisine.com

Really awesome ! It's what i was looking for, for a long time ! And it's free to use ! Thank you guys for your good job :-)

NaturSeed

very good respone the only thing it´s that I can´t put a heading to present instagram feed. The rest very simple. From Spain thank you

VitalZing

It's very easy to use. I prefer more option for share button, carousel layout etc.
Overall, It is a good app.

THE UNIQUE FIT

good! but forcing me to review anyways its seems good lets see how its gonna perform !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Divinevouge

Easy to install.hope it's going to be productive.

The Beer Mile

Super intuitive and great look/feel on my site. Took about 5 minutes to set up and easy to customize as you go.

Colorado Catsup Co

Super easy to install and looks great. Did exactly what I wanted it to do and at a great price. Thanks!

Zealous Manufacturing

I added our instagram feed easily using this app. Would highly recommend this app to others. It walked through step by step and was very descriptive and allowed for easy customization.