Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to add Instagram content to your site!

Luxy Locks Bag

It's my first time using it and I really like it so far! And it was super easy to install. I love when apps are simple and effective :)

ElevatedCity.com

Promotion Promotion Promotion !! it really is all about money these days.. It is rather impossible to go viral with products without a nice $$$$ bank roll. I am confident in saying that without advertising using social networks it is impossible to spread your products or services. GLAD this is free.

The Lover co

Nice app very easy to use, hope will increase our followers and our selling with this app thanks a lot

strikereurope.com

Social Feed by POWr. Great app, feeds from my Facebook updating our website with all of our Facebook posts. :)

Ontario Honey Creations

One of the easiest to configure Shopify apps I have used. The setup and configuration options are very good, and intuitive to use. Thanks.

Real Italian Olive Oil and Gourmet Products - USA Retailer & Wholesaler by Caroli

It simply works great, thanks to the team! It does what it says. Easy to install and to manage. I have been looking a long time for it!

Baby Bella Children's Boutique

Just installed but shows great on my page. just want to move it to a different location. still learning how to use it.

Broken Coil

working as mentioned, great app working like a charm
am glad i installed it, thank you for such an app

Glam Xten Collection

I like this app. It also shows real-time customers and their purchases to ensure that my products are legit to increase sales

Agutella Shop

es facil de entender ahora estoy comenzando con mi pagina y no soy programadora asi que la recomiendo