Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed

by POWR.io

40% off plans | Instagram Feed, insta, facebook social media

Fitmag.shop

Great app, very simple to install and use. And it's free, and that's a very good thing for ones who just started their shops, like me. Good job!!!

Jacksonville Company

Way better than the other apps that charge you! Super easy to install and manage. Don't even waste your money and install this lovely free app!

Equi-tape

This app is so easy to use. great job guys! app integrates incredibly easily and makes my job very simple.

Clothes-Together

I just barely installed this app., and I am already loving it. I'll be back to finish my review in the next week or so.

NowOnTrend.com

This app is a game changer to my store!
I would highly recommend it if you have a Shopify store as it can definitely drive sales to your products and or services!

DoughHouse Cookies

easy set up of insta feed, lots of options for design. Yet to play with the app to much but will update review if issues occur.

Nuance Pigments®

I'm in love bout this app. It's a beautiful design an it's pretty simple to setup. I really recommend it

Artsensy

Works really well until now and its very easy to use, installation is all and done by the app. Thank you!

Online Outdoor Closeouts

Simple to setup, helps bring more social interaction, along with customer comments and reviews to the site

Erdélyi Esküvői Meghívók

Nice, easy to use app, exactly what I was looking for and it is free so recommend it to everyone. :))