Instagram Feed | Social Proof

Instagram Feed | Social Proof

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to stream Instagram content for social proof!

strikereurope.com

Social Feed by POWr. Great app, feeds from my Facebook updating our website with all of our Facebook posts. :)

Ontario Honey Creations

One of the easiest to configure Shopify apps I have used. The setup and configuration options are very good, and intuitive to use. Thanks.

Real Italian Olive Oil and Gourmet Products - USA Retailer & Wholesaler by Caroli

It simply works great, thanks to the team! It does what it says. Easy to install and to manage. I have been looking a long time for it!

Baby Bella Children's Boutique

Just installed but shows great on my page. just want to move it to a different location. still learning how to use it.

Broken Coil

working as mentioned, great app working like a charm
am glad i installed it, thank you for such an app

Glam Xten Collection

I like this app. It also shows real-time customers and their purchases to ensure that my products are legit to increase sales

Agutella Shop

es facil de entender ahora estoy comenzando con mi pagina y no soy programadora asi que la recomiendo

The Hoghouse

Super easy to install and adapt to my website. Lots of options to customise the feed to fit in with your websites aesthetic. Happy so far :)

CoolFit Gear

This is a very easy app to install and is working 100%. Thanks for this app Beeketing. This is really making life easier.

Evolution Threads

Extreamly easy to set up and get installed, made my product pages really stand out more. I would 100% recommend.