Instagram Feed | Social Proof

Instagram Feed | Social Proof

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to stream Instagram content for social proof!

The Hoghouse

Super easy to install and adapt to my website. Lots of options to customise the feed to fit in with your websites aesthetic. Happy so far :)

CoolFit Gear

This is a very easy app to install and is working 100%. Thanks for this app Beeketing. This is really making life easier.

Evolution Threads

Extreamly easy to set up and get installed, made my product pages really stand out more. I would 100% recommend.

Goodall Design Australia

Perfect. Does everything perfectly first time. No fluff or messing about to get it to work!!

Rebuilt my Blog in 10 min

IHP Refinery

Cant wait to see the app in action. Havent been able to preview but looking forward to seeing what it looks like on our page.

mygolf33

i used this app, i love it so much, , i enjoy about using this app, sure..................................

Korhone.com

Very easy plugin, easy to add to page. And 1st of all it's FREE! Easy to add Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds. There were many others, but I don't use them.

Valentine's Jewelry

Just starting using POWr and impressed with the integration and clear details, excited to check out the rest of the apps they provide.

WildmanT

I just installed on Shopify. It worked so perfectly. Many options for customizing but didn't need them...it comes out of the box looking great. I am using Hashtags so I loved the ability to disapprove a post in the event it did not fit the hashtag. Great app!

ticklekitty.com

Worked great to pull in an RSS feed of my wordpress hosted blog content onto my homepage. would be great to see improvement in the provided content DOM so CSS fis easier for fine tuning things.