Instagram Feed | Instafeed

Instagram Feed image, video gallery slider, Instafeed

Free plan available

Broken Coil

working as mentioned, great app working like a charm
am glad i installed it, thank you for such an app

Glam Xten Collection

I like this app. It also shows real-time customers and their purchases to ensure that my products are legit to increase sales

Agutella Shop

es facil de entender ahora estoy comenzando con mi pagina y no soy programadora asi que la recomiendo

The Hoghouse

Super easy to install and adapt to my website. Lots of options to customise the feed to fit in with your websites aesthetic. Happy so far :)

CoolFit Gear

This is a very easy app to install and is working 100%. Thanks for this app Beeketing. This is really making life easier.

Evolution Threads

Extreamly easy to set up and get installed, made my product pages really stand out more. I would 100% recommend.

Goodall Design Australia

Perfect. Does everything perfectly first time. No fluff or messing about to get it to work!!

Rebuilt my Blog in 10 min

IHP Refinery

Cant wait to see the app in action. Havent been able to preview but looking forward to seeing what it looks like on our page.

mygolf33

i used this app, i love it so much, , i enjoy about using this app, sure..................................

Korhone.com

Very easy plugin, easy to add to page. And 1st of all it's FREE! Easy to add Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds. There were many others, but I don't use them.