Instagram Feed | Social Media

Instagram Feed | Social Media

by POWR.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

Zealous Manufacturing

I added our instagram feed easily using this app. Would highly recommend this app to others. It walked through step by step and was very descriptive and allowed for easy customization.

Chelles Jewels

I used this app to help me reach out to more customers. I'm looking forward to seeing the results...

Lake Tahoe Official

Very useful app and simple to set up. I would recommend you at least install it and see how it looks.

Anchors and Angles Golf

Very easy to use and very helpful promoting my business. Thank you for all of your support and I will be sure to recommend this app to others.

Richard Haward's Oysters

This app is great. I was surprised by how easy it was to use, and how easily it worked. I think it displays my social media content well. It would be good to add a feature that plays instagram videos.

Luxy Locks Bag

It's my first time using it and I really like it so far! And it was super easy to install. I love when apps are simple and effective :)

Lumen Mundi

Integrated very easily, will pull your posts directly to your Shopify page with an easy embed code and it looks good. One recommendation would be to have an option for displaying engagement. Likes, social shares and comments.

ElevatedCity.com

Promotion Promotion Promotion !! it really is all about money these days.. It is rather impossible to go viral with products without a nice $$$$ bank roll. I am confident in saying that without advertising using social networks it is impossible to spread your products or services. GLAD this is free.

The Lover co

Nice app very easy to use, hope will increase our followers and our selling with this app thanks a lot

theonestopshop.ca

can't wait to see how this app helps my store. very excited. glad there are free apps that add value