FREE Insta Feed Gallery

FREE Insta Feed Gallery

by POWR.io

Shoppable Instagram social feed gallery for Insta & Facebook.

Anchors and Angles Golf

Very easy to use and very helpful promoting my business. Thank you for all of your support and I will be sure to recommend this app to others.

Richard Haward's Oysters

This app is great. I was surprised by how easy it was to use, and how easily it worked. I think it displays my social media content well. It would be good to add a feature that plays instagram videos.

Luxy Locks Bag

It's my first time using it and I really like it so far! And it was super easy to install. I love when apps are simple and effective :)

Lumen Mundi

Integrated very easily, will pull your posts directly to your Shopify page with an easy embed code and it looks good. One recommendation would be to have an option for displaying engagement. Likes, social shares and comments.

ElevatedCity.com

Promotion Promotion Promotion !! it really is all about money these days.. It is rather impossible to go viral with products without a nice $$$$ bank roll. I am confident in saying that without advertising using social networks it is impossible to spread your products or services. GLAD this is free.

The Lover co

Nice app very easy to use, hope will increase our followers and our selling with this app thanks a lot

theonestopshop.ca

can't wait to see how this app helps my store. very excited. glad there are free apps that add value

strikereurope.com

Social Feed by POWr. Great app, feeds from my Facebook updating our website with all of our Facebook posts. :)

Ontario Honey Creations

One of the easiest to configure Shopify apps I have used. The setup and configuration options are very good, and intuitive to use. Thanks.

Real Italian Olive Oil and Gourmet Products - USA Retailer & Wholesaler by Caroli

It simply works great, thanks to the team! It does what it says. Easy to install and to manage. I have been looking a long time for it!