Instagram Feed | Social Media

Instagram Feed | Social Media

by POWR.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

strikereurope.com

Social Feed by POWr. Great app, feeds from my Facebook updating our website with all of our Facebook posts. :)

Ontario Honey Creations

One of the easiest to configure Shopify apps I have used. The setup and configuration options are very good, and intuitive to use. Thanks.

Real Italian Olive Oil and Gourmet Products - USA Retailer & Wholesaler by Caroli

It simply works great, thanks to the team! It does what it says. Easy to install and to manage. I have been looking a long time for it!

Baby Bella Children's Boutique

Just installed but shows great on my page. just want to move it to a different location. still learning how to use it.

Alleyoop Skate Shop

Easy to use and setup. Looks good on site. Only negative feedback would be that you can't play the Instagram videos on your site, it clicks through to your actual Instagram page. Other than that, great app.

Broken Coil

working as mentioned, great app working like a charm
am glad i installed it, thank you for such an app

Fozbima Accessories

Easy to install and add SOCIAL plugins but waiting to see it live, once I get how to use it then I will change my rating. Thank you

Glam Xten Collection

I like this app. It also shows real-time customers and their purchases to ensure that my products are legit to increase sales

Agutella Shop

es facil de entender ahora estoy comenzando con mi pagina y no soy programadora asi que la recomiendo

The Hoghouse

Super easy to install and adapt to my website. Lots of options to customise the feed to fit in with your websites aesthetic. Happy so far :)