POWR | Instagram Feed Embed

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 8, 2018

Nice app very easy to use, hope will increase our followers and our selling with this app thanks a lot

The Lover co
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 3, 2018

can't wait to see how this app helps my store. very excited. glad there are free apps that add value

theonestopshop.ca
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited November 1, 2018

Social Feed by POWr. Great app, feeds from my Facebook updating our website with all of our Facebook posts. :)

strikereurope.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 29, 2018

One of the easiest to configure Shopify apps I have used. The setup and configuration options are very good, and intuitive to use. Thanks.

Ontario Honey Creations
Time spent using app: About 4 years
October 28, 2018

It simply works great, thanks to the team! It does what it says. Easy to install and to manage. I have been looking a long time for it!

Real Italian Olive Oil and Gourmet Products - USA Retailer & Wholesaler by Caroli
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 22, 2018

Just installed but shows great on my page. just want to move it to a different location. still learning how to use it.

Baby Bella Children's Boutique
Time spent using app: 12 days
October 22, 2018

Easy to use and setup. Looks good on site. Only negative feedback would be that you can't play the Instagram videos on your site, it clicks through to your actual Instagram page. Other than that, great app.

Alleyoop Skate Shop
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 20, 2018

working as mentioned, great app working like a charm
am glad i installed it, thank you for such an app

Broken Coil
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 17, 2018

Easy to install and add SOCIAL plugins but waiting to see it live, once I get how to use it then I will change my rating. Thank you

Fozbima Accessories
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 10, 2018

I like this app. It also shows real-time customers and their purchases to ensure that my products are legit to increase sales

Glam Xten Collection