FREE Insta Feed Gallery

FREE Insta Feed Gallery

by POWR.io

Shoppable Instagram social feed gallery for Insta & Facebook.

Baby Bella Children's Boutique

Just installed but shows great on my page. just want to move it to a different location. still learning how to use it.

Alleyoop Skate Shop

Easy to use and setup. Looks good on site. Only negative feedback would be that you can't play the Instagram videos on your site, it clicks through to your actual Instagram page. Other than that, great app.

Broken Coil

working as mentioned, great app working like a charm
am glad i installed it, thank you for such an app

Fozbima Accessories

Easy to install and add SOCIAL plugins but waiting to see it live, once I get how to use it then I will change my rating. Thank you

Glam Xten Collection

I like this app. It also shows real-time customers and their purchases to ensure that my products are legit to increase sales

Agutella Shop

es facil de entender ahora estoy comenzando con mi pagina y no soy programadora asi que la recomiendo

The Hoghouse

Super easy to install and adapt to my website. Lots of options to customise the feed to fit in with your websites aesthetic. Happy so far :)

corkparcel.com

this app is amazing! please download it. it really helps give your website validation so that your customers can know that your not trying to scam them.

CoolFit Gear

This is a very easy app to install and is working 100%. Thanks for this app Beeketing. This is really making life easier.

Evolution Threads

Extreamly easy to set up and get installed, made my product pages really stand out more. I would 100% recommend.