Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to add Instagram content to your site!

Second Chance Village Online Thriftstore

I love the app, but the service is why I'm here - right on top of the issue, friendly and truly helpful.

Generation Yes

works great so far. easy to use and to customize to my needs

Adsignsbexhill

Installed and works great, thanks

Beyond The Fabric

Wow - what a plug-in. I've been using POWr Social Feed on my Shopify site for the last few months, I love it and my visitors love it too. Super user-friendly, support is on hand within minutes and it's genuinely fun having a play around with it. Highly recommend if you want to integrate Social onto your site in a customisable way.

Cleonova In

Installed it today only. Seems to work fine as of now. Will see for a week and might post a better review.

Ppippilong Kids

Great app. Does exactly what I want it too.

Pandavita

It's a great app which does what it professes to do.

Fit49

Great app so easy to use, this is my first website ever and it was a snap to install and get up and running. love it!

Nuvola Store

The POWr Social Feed app is great! Right now we are using it to display our Instagram feed right on our homepage, we've noticed an uptick in followers since adding it. Love how easy it is to set up and customize. The same can be said about all of the POWr plugins. More importantly, their support team is extremely helpful and reliable! When I email them for support they usually get back to me within a few hours. I would highly recommend the Social Feed app, and all of the POWr plugins, to anyone who is looking for an easy and affordable way to customize their website.

Grettagogo

In the interest of saving time, we are a very app friendly group here at GLAM NYC. We've tried the majority of apps available for Shopify. That being said, the apps available in the POWr grouping are our favorites by far. Any customization you are seeking can most likely be handled in 2 to 3 easy steps by the suite of apps offered by POWr.
We don't review lightly. As business owners, we know the value of our time. This app, and others in the POWr collection, have not only saved the 3 of us time and effort, but have added to the functionality and esthetic appearance of our site immensely. We signed up for the Pro plan which, for $9.99 a month offers the use of TWENTY time saving apps such as a countdown timer, social feed page, reviews page, gallery page and more! Well worth the money spent, and if you are an app-aholic like us, you know that is a statement rarely paired with an app purchase on the Shopify platform.
Try this suite of tools from POWr. There's no initial investment and believe us, you'll be singing the praises right along with us!